Fixed Klandicar fear teleporting people

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Positive, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Positive New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Wed Oct 18 21:37:27 2023

Character: Level 60 Rogue (Main)
    Zone: The Commonlands

Description: Klandicar's fear mechanics appears to be teleporting people to 0,0 in our Western Wastes DZ.
    Caiburn, Sonra, Skuz and 3 others like this.
  2. Positive New Member

This bug also happens with Sontalak's fear. Teleports to 0,0
    Skuz and Herf like this.
  3. woofa New Member

Oakwynd today 10/18/23 after the update. Popped DZ for Western Wastes raid.When anyone would get Dragon Feared, they would instantly teleport to /loc 0,0,0 (sometimes, not every time). This happened on both Klandicar and Sontalak.
    Skuz, Barton and Novocaine like this.
  4. Crescens Journeyman

On Oakwynd tonight we popped a Fear DZ. Once we pulled Cazic to our group he kept warping the main tank to the 0,0 location in the zone and repeatedly doing his zone wide call.
    Skuz, Barton, Novocaine and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kaewen New Member

Had an issue last night on Yelinak with the Cleric 2.0 version of Zordak Ragefire. It seemed that the people who were ported to 0,0 in Timorous Deep were hit with his fear. This wasn't only happening to the tank as nearly half the raid force was ported. We were able to kite him while people ran back. TD isn't a small zone by the way.

We eventually killed him and then triggered another one for a second Cleric and the same thing occurred this time as well. It only seemed to happen when his Fear landed on a player.
    Skuz, Barton and Novocaine like this.
  6. Kaewen New Member

We had same issue last night with Zordak Ragefire for the Cleric 2.0 in TD punting players hit with fear to 0,0 in the zone. I've posted a bug report on this as well as it appears related.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Novocaine New Member

Can confirm this was happening in Plane of Fear today, as well as Timorous deep fighting the triggered version of Faydedar.
    Skuz and Herf like this.
  8. Zarnon New Member

Adding i got ported by fear in the tower of frozen shadow on oakwynd yesterday too
    Skuz likes this.
  9. Herf Augur

Yep in Plane of Time. We were fighting Inny when a bunch of us got insta ported under the table in the middle of the zone. /rewind seemed to put us right back next to Inny in his corner office. Only happened since patch.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Kardinal Lorekeeper

Same happened in LDoN where bosses cast fear.

Fear is generally broken. Always ports to 0,0
    It seems that the find path function is broken, which results in dropping you at 0,0.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

This just an Oakwynd problem or an all servers problem?
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Novocaine New Member

Based on the reports I've read from people on the forums, it's not just isolated to Oakwynd.
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Herf Augur

The Time incident happened on Agnarr.
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

Probably related to removing the encounter lock function from some mobs.
  15. ralfie87 New Member

Confirmed 10/22/23 — triggered version of Faydedar is porting everyone to 0,0 in TD after dragon fear
  16. Herf Augur

Oh boy THAT must be fun :)
  17. ralfie87 New Member

Oh yeah our Druid had about 9 bodies
    Herf likes this.
  18. Flexin Not an amateur

This also happened with the dragon form of Ragefire in Skyfire Mtns for the Cleric epic 1.0. Thanks
  19. SteamFox Augur

Already flagged as confirmed but I'll toss in my 2cp. Happened on Sev/Gore and Talendor on vaniki, each time fear ported me to 0,0
  20. Caiburn Tarew Marr '99

Happened to guildies on Mischief on Cleric Epic 2.0 fight in TD today.