Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewd, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Pimento Lorekeeper

Would this also be affecting Muridae the Plagued for Paladin epic 2.0?
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

"confirmed" is the new

"thank you for bringing that to my attention",

also challenging the vaunted

SOON (TM)
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

spaceice303 likes this.
  6. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

This is called a straw man argument.
  7. Pimento Lorekeeper

not fixed
    spaceice303 likes this.
  8. peeg New Member

please fix this, I'm starting to worry about some of the other posters in this thread

What is wild is that some of the Darkhollow instances still have respawns, so its clearly not impossible to just add the functionality back (please do not touch those respawns or that would completely break Darkhollow and Ro in addition to the busted Omens content). It would be cool if things were reverted to how they were, but if not, see you all here next patch
    spaceice303 likes this.
  9. Ssixa Augur

Maybe in the April patch. :rolleyes:
    spaceice303 and peeg like this.
  10. Dewd Master

August 19th 2022 this post was created.

Sept 12th Ngreth "confirmed" it.

Here we are; almost April of 2023 and still cannot complete the hunter achievements due to this unnecessary knee jerk reaction change to how the zone handles respawns, all because we did not take the time to realize the impact of this change.

Remove the mobs/zone from the hunter achievements, add back the respawn mechanics, or allow the named to spawn on instance spin up. We were so quick to over react and change respawns, and yet there seems to be no urgency in fixing it.
    spaceice303 and cygnet like this.
  11. Jara New Member

Drank's Hollow's Instances are not respawning, and I've spun up dozens of instances in search of named mobs to complete the hunter achievement and claim the bag reward but have been unsuccessful finding a single named mob. This is very frustrating. Please fix this ASAP.
  12. Strife Lorekeeper

Can we get an update on this?

Dranik Hollows
    Sewers of Dranik
    Catacombs

All 3 OoW hunter achievements are broken right now
  13. cygnet Journeyman

Wasn't in April patch notes either.
    spaceice303 likes this.
  14. Konq_Ueror New Member

Please fix @Everquest @DayBreakGames. These three are the last ones I need for OoW hunter.
    spaceice303 and Cloud the Third like this.
  15. EQbud Augur

Because this only affects certain instances it can be done as a hotfix rather than requiring a full patch.
    If they still have the original code then it could probably be fixed in less than a day if they chose to.
    spaceice303 likes this.
  16. Shord New Member

Any update?
    spaceice303 and Sully like this.
  17. peeg New Member

another patch where they tweak emotes and illusions but not this. please fix this
  18. jeskola pheerie

Gonna be "removed all instanced hunter achievements"
  19. Kalela New Member

Will be nice to get this fixed so we can work on the Hunter Achievements. Preventing me from earning two bags on many of my characters and for numerous guildees.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

9 months and still waiting on a fix.