Heritage crate achievements are not available on all characters.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ZenMaster, Jan 18, 2023.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I am not sure if this is a bug.

Heritage crate vanity achievements such as Art Collector and Pet Collector are not readily available on all characters. You must redeem at least one item to see the heritage crate vanity achievements.

Could these heritage Vanity achievements be made visible for all characters?

Thank you.
  2. Deathly Elder

Almost pointless as you can't buy any crates after they stop selling them and the bazaar runs dry. So you will never be able to get older achv's or items.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Old items do appear from time to time if you check Bazaar frequently.

Making the achievements available could help players zero in on what they need to search for.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not a bug.

HF Ornament sets only complete once you have all 7 pieces in your armor although you can wear each piece by itself for the look and that will open the set so you can see the rest.

Port clickies such as are in the Art collectors are the same - you can collect/place one of them to show the feature but will not get the ach until all are collected and placed. And the check mark will disappear from the box of the ones you collected until you have the set.

Pets are the same. Collect one to show it but then have to collect them all to achieve it.

I make use of Bonzz pages for his U tube pics

http://www.bonzz.com/general.htm#VANITY

or you could slog thru
    https://eq.magelo.com/achievements/16/General-Vanity
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Dev source?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Please don't be offended. I am seeking official confirmation. I would have preferred if you phrased your response to 'probably not a bug' over 'not a bug.'

The threads you linked seem to address Hero's Forge armor checks and not the availability of the achievement themselves with specific reference to heritage teleports or familiars. In other words, I am kindly asking if the achievements could just be made available so I can move the heritage teleports around in shared bank to get the title.

I would like official confirmation for this specific issue that is all. They also changed the teleport timers from 20 hours to 30 minutes so I wonder aloud if they could visit this issue.

Thank you for your help.
  8. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

To be clear, unless a character redeems at least 1 heritage teleport, the achievement does not appear. I attempted to put the complete set of heritage teleports on multiple characters via shared bank and no checks are run unless the achievement is available.

This request is to make the baseline, incomplete Vanity achievements available across all characters. I do understand that there are limitations to the live checks; however, I do not believe the issue to be related.

An official review and response would help. I understand if there is technical limitations to opening the baseline achievement generally.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

The omission of an achievement in the achievement list because someone hasn't purchased something seems counterintuitive to the goals of the business. IOW, the business exists to make money. If a completionist like me wants every check mark for every achievement listed how am I to know they only appear if I purchase that item?

It seems to me they'd want to include every achievement so I can pursue them. Not squirrel them away behind a nearly-unknowable paywall. :confused: