Pride Month Familiar Ideas

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ISmellLikeInnySwamp, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Rijacki and Jhenna_BB like this.
  2. Xilbuster Journeyman

I agree 100% but where is a spot I can leave honest feed back?
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Start your own thread? Don't violate general forum rules.

Otherwise.. there's always other sites
    Rijacki and Angeliana like this.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

I would vote for a Freddie Mercury familiar who would bust out random queen tunes from time to time. You could have him poke at mobs with his broken mike stand.
    Duder, Jennre, Rijacki and 2 others like this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Or Liza Minnelli
    Angeliana likes this.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Liberache!
    Elyssanda and Angeliana like this.
  7. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

It should never have been character specific. An account-wide unlock is still a bit spurious, but per character so very bad. Even if it's just 2 months of subscription DB, it's too much.
  8. Tevik Augur

You'll get alpacas and you'll like it!
    Duder, Rijacki and Svann2 like this.
  9. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Or Judy!

Or maybe just a pair of clicking red sparkly shoes...
    Angeliana likes this.
  10. DragoonRuin New Member

Short backstory. I have 2 young daughters, 9 and 11, and often when I read them bedtime stories, it's less stories, and me telling the story of my original EQ character Criste, from Solusek Ro server, and her adventures in the world of Norrath. (they love it and always want Criste's adventures when we do nightly story time.

One of the things I added to the story was during Luclin, Criste received help from a Quasi-demiGod flying Rainbow Axolotl while passing through the Ruins of Akheva.

It would fly around her, chirp, lead her in safe directions, and they loved it, they've been begging me to bring it back, and now we're up to the story of Depths of Darkhollow and how the mad Vampire Lord Mayong Mistmoore was attempting to become a God, so it's probably near time for the Rainbow Axolotl to return,

TLDR : Flying Rainbow Axolotl for pride month Familiar.
    Duder, Tropi, Szilent and 2 others like this.
  11. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Not an Axolotl.. but they have this asset:

[IMG]
  12. Beardsy Elder

I want a Rainbow Pegasus mount that has a buncha cool sparkly spell effects around it at all times! :D
  13. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Yeah they have those too:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

Yea that rainbow pegasus was about 2 levels over the top.
    Turned it up to 12!
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd go for a rainbow Phoenix, pet illusion, mount, illusion, merc......I want it all. :)
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  16. Vumad Cape Wearer

A gender swap illusion clicky seems like an obvious option. Similar to the potion of disgenderment but on a temporary basis.

Also there is the option for illusion clickies that included gender. Male XYZ mask, Female XYZ mask. If you want to go all in for LGBT support, the one you earn from a quest would be the mask opposite of the gender of you character.
  17. Vumad Cape Wearer

Oh! I'll take more Wrulons! How about a patchwork Wrulon swarm pet clicky? My need for maximum Wrulons outranks the need to manage server load.
  18. SteamFox Augur

Yes baby bears! Let them be pet illusions too please!
  19. Moak The Most High

I wouldn't mind a familiar that didn't have a flamboyant color scheme. I'm not making a statement by this suggestion. I just think the pet illusions like the celestial looking bear are over the top with all those stars and stuff on it.
  20. Ythera Augur

Don't listen to him, Glitterbear, you're fabulous.
    Svann2 and Tweakfour17 like this.