EverQuest Trivia #860

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Yara_AB, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Yara_AB Augur

No - it is not a piano. (I didn't check the map though - but I remember there are several pianos located in pohate)

And there I thought that once having locked in the zone it might be super easy because I remember only a few really unique things there.
  2. Grove Augur

In describing the zone as something the shape of a boot facing left with something dangling under the heel, would the object be in foot part of the boot rather than the upper part of the boot?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  3. Yara_AB Augur

Cannot really answer that - looking at the zone map the best answer would be "both" :)
  4. Grove Augur

Some notable interior decor items I saw: nice "barrel back" chars, lovely green two-tier stained glass chandeliers, two (maybe more) woven rugs placed UNDER beds, not beside. But I do not think you have chosen any of these as they are not one-of-a-kind.
    This IS a unique item in zone central, although most if not all is outside rather than inside. But it is worth a guess anyway.,
    Is it the grand steps leading into the large central hall and rooms.
    Yara_AB likes this.
  5. Yara_AB Augur

No.
    You expect too much of me apparently :)
    (Or you are just waiting for someone else to say it *lol*)
    It truly is "the obvious". (And NO - not the piano ...)
  6. Grove Augur

Is it at least as large as a barrel?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  7. Yara_AB Augur

Yes (well - might depend on the barrel but compared to a regular barrel: several of them)
  8. Grove Augur

Would this item be considered a piece of furniture?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  9. Yara_AB Augur

Yes you could consider it as furniture (also not like a closet or something)
  10. Grove Augur

Would it be any bookshelves/bookcases?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  11. Yara_AB Augur

No
  12. Grove Augur

Is it something that sits on the floor?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  13. theonepercent Augur

innys throne?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  14. Yara_AB Augur

No (although I waited for that :) - literally there is only one piece of iconic "furniture" left now)

It is placed on the floor - yes. (opposed to be hanging on a wall or from the ceiling for example)
  15. Yara_AB Augur

16. OldEQaddict Journeyman

Pipe organ?
    Yara_AB likes this.
  17. Yara_AB Augur

YES!
    Finally :) I thought that aside from Inny's throne this might be the most obvious.
  18. OldEQaddict Journeyman

Grove, would you like to host the next one?