Fixed Magician: Reclaim Energy no longer working on Monster Summoning Pets

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kalamos, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Kalamos Augur

Tested at various Monster Summoning spell levels and I wasn't able to reclaim any of them. Reclaim Energy is working on standard Magician pets however. It seems to be since today's patch and I didn't see anything in the patch notes so I thought I'd post it here as a bug.
    Shadowkiller, Rexa, Stymie and 35 others like this.
  2. HrothgarrTheMage New Member

What does this mean, confirmed? Does this mean that DB is aware of the issue and will fix it? Or does this mean they are aware of the issue and don't plan on fixing it?
    NyteShayd and Elliemental like this.
  3. Riou EQResource

it means they confirmed it is a bug and now on the list, if it was intended it would be tagged as not a bug
  4. HrothgarrTheMage New Member

Thank you for answering me, I edited my post to tone down some of the anger I was feeling. I hope they can fix the issues they caused with this latest patch as soon as possible.
  5. Cadira Augur

This is a big deal! Any chance were going to see this fixed BEFORE next patch?
  6. redline Lorekeeper

I was hoping to see this fixed in the emergency patch... Guessing it will be ignored or "labeled working as intended"
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Typically we've had good luck when they mark something as confirmed. It just might not be something they hotfix.
  8. Broteenshake New Member

Please don't forget about this !
    NyteShayd likes this.
  9. Zipe The Healer

Still not fixed? I guess it has to do with Bodytypes??? :(
    NyteShayd likes this.
  10. Sancus Augur

Nor has it been fixed in the test patch. Guess that's par for the course, as we've been waiting for an Elemental Conversion fix for three years now.
    NyteShayd and Caisy like this.
  11. Redsumm Journeyman

Please get this fixed.
    NyteShayd likes this.
  12. Vapor New Member

Disappointed this is not in the patch.
    NyteShayd and Redsumm like this.
  13. cyberfossil New Member

both the actual spell as well as clicky items with that spell are not working. When i click or cast a strange particle effect occurs and my summoned pet (monster summon) doesn't get reabsorbed as expected.
    NyteShayd, Redsumm and glsowder3 like this.
  14. Cadira Augur

Bump

Can we get a verdict on whether or not this fix is in the cards or perm?
    NyteShayd likes this.
  15. Sancus Augur

Yeah, some kind of update on this is warranted. It's frustrating to experience a de facto nerf through inaction/apathy. If this is intended to stay broken, it should be communicated as such. Same with Elemental Conversion.
  16. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Agreed. We're a couple patches deeper so it would be nice to have both Reclaim Energy as well as Elemental Conversion fixed.

While we're at it, arcane whisper is broken, too, is it not?
  17. Cicelee Augur

Arcane Whisper was never intended to single pull any mob in the game, if that is what you were suggesting...
  18. Broteenshake New Member

Still nothing?
  19. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Sigh,
    I never played mages much, I probably should keep my mouth shut.
    *Edit*
    Confirmed: I should keep my mouth shut.

Isn't this a Body Type issue, and isn't getting changed back?

You summon a Monster, you can't reclaim Elemental Energy from some random zone monster? /shrug

Reminder: CONFIRMED only means the behavior described in this bug report is confirmed. It may take time before being marked as being worked on, 'Not a bug', 'No fix planned' etc., if ever. Many reports remain Confirmed and just drop down the list unaddressed.
  20. Meeko Developer(Code)

A fix for this issue will be going live with this month's Live update.
    Conq, Raccoo, Swiss and 3 others like this.