Fixed Internally Raid Chest Unlootable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Omegga, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Mikana Augur

Just had it happen in Sleeper raid - nobody could loot anything, all getting the "You are not allowed to loot..." message
    ChiiChii, Evilness, Vynoth and 3 others like this.
  2. Rosemead New Member

Confirmed: We did the raid last night (Monday April 26) with the same results. no one was able to loot anything from the chest. Tried similar things as stated above.
  3. cristelmoon New Member

4. Nizzer New Member

When will this problem be FIXED?
    Bitten and Dragonatrix like this.
  5. Phaolin New Member

Was there for both Council of Bertox raids. Disappointing to win two raids and not be able to loot.
    Nizzer, menadan and Dragonatrix like this.
  6. Garaga New Member

Confirmed. I was at the Dreekenail raid and attempted to loot and experienced the behavior as described.
  7. menadan New Member

very disappointing when you beat raid and cant loot items please fix this dang thing
  8. alanus Augur

This just happened for us doing Vindicator raid in Kael, too.
  9. artery New Member

Happened last night on Heart of Frozen Shadow.
    Additionally, I did not receive raid currency, or raid completion checkmark.
    Petitioned and Daybreak GM's response was they won't do anything and to repeat the raid. But what's the motivation to waste 40 people's time again, hoping for a different outcome, when they won't do anything about it if it happens again?
    Evilness likes this.
  10. Derd Augur

So confirmed as bug means they are ignoring it? Maybe you didn't bother to eyeball that box attached to this thread. As most raid chests are lootable, most players would understand its something they have to diagnose , then implement a fix for, while not breaking anything else in the process.

Helpful posts with server, raid time and event. Might actually be helpful. Saying it's ignored, not so much.
  11. artery New Member

Don't need the patronizing tone, Derd.
    a) I said the GM stated they would not do anything about the situation. Maybe you didn't bother to eyeball that line.
    b) Where did I say they were ignoring the bug? Those are your words not mine. Clearly they are not ignoring it if they are acknoweldging it occurs.
    c) Helpful posts are contributing additional information which may be related to the bug. Did you have anything helpful to post here?
    d) I did attach server, raid time and event and logs to the petition I submitted and to the /bug report I created. But next time I'll carbon copy you personally so you can check if i'm posting helpful information.
  12. Hath New Member

Confirmed on Luclin server today at 8:20 PM - bug reports submitted.
  13. Derd Augur

My helpful information was pretty clear, give server, raid event and time. That gives them something they can go look at in there logs. Your line about why do something when you know they wont do anything about it, seemed snarky to me, especially when your replying to a post thread that they've already said the bug is confirmed. They havent and shouldnt award loot for events that have this bug, who would get the items, how would the actual loot be determined etc.. Feel free to not worry about personally sending information to me, i dont really care :)

14. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Just did Kael1 raid on AB, we couldn't loot the chest either.

However, we did receive 40 currency, and lockout for both the "event" and "loot". We also received the correct vanquisher achievements.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No one had a loot lockout prior to getting the DZ?
  16. Bitten Journeyman

If memory serves, a loot lockout prevents loot from dropping in the instance. This Confirmed Bug involves full end of event loot chests that cannot be looted, despite numerous attempts to do so, employing all manner of processes to get them looted, and lasting until the chest poofs.

We all got our DKP back, thanks to the indefatigable persistence of our leader, but we'd really rather have the items. Also, this bug fixed. We'd like that, and I am sure the engineers/coders/devs/managers/coordinators are on it.

I personally was unable to loot the storage container that Grikklor drops, and neither of our brick winners were able to get those TS items. The ornament roll king who is OP here could not even loot the Restless Ice Armor Ornaments that are droppable.

What you are referring to is a feature. This thread is about a bug. A Confirmed one.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I don't think so, I didn't notice anything like that. I admit I didn't really paid attention though. :oops:
    It was mostly a "fun-raid" with the goal of getting the earring drops(we dropped the idea when we couldn't loot the chest, so we didn't get that far). I don't think people are farming tov raid-instances for luck-augs anymore. So I wouldn't expect anyone to have lockout.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Was just a thought, I know when tov first went live the loot lockout caused issues with chests being unlootable. It wouldn't surprise me if that bug had reappeared.
  19. Allayna Augur

This bug involves the loot lockout system, it would appear that it is counting the current instance in preventing you from looting.

I just went into Kael to farm some ore, luck augs and restless bone marrow on alts.

Bristlebane server.

Zero lockouts from ToV before going in. Received the typical Kael Drakkel loot lockout and the following message on any trash drops:

You are not allowed to loot the item: Restless Bone Marrow.
    You are not allowed to loot the item: Diamondized Precious Velium Ore.

Changed advanced loot settings from leader only, to leader assigned and finally entire raid. Added each individual character when it was leader assigned.
    Also attempted to leave it on corpse in case it was an issue with the advanced loot system.
    Was able to open each corpse and see the loot but received the following message:

You may not loot that item from this corpse.

Attempted all the way until corpse rotted. This is a pretty significantly broken mechanic to the loot lockout mechanic.
    Barton and Yinla like this.
  20. Hnumros New Member

To confirm for Jum, we had no lockouts when we requested the instance.
    Allayna and Jumbur like this.