Who is rolling a "weaker" class at Yelinak launch & why?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arclyte, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Shakara Augur

Paladins are grossly underrated
  2. Catalina Journeyman

Druid is my favorite class. :eek:
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Strongly agree after level 83
  4. error Augur

Classic rogues aren't even that bad, plenty of eras where the damage disparity between the top and bottom dps classes is way worse.
  5. TheDohn Augur

Anyone who cares that hard about a class "rank" for the first 4 weeks probably won't stick around much past those 4 weeks.
    Genoane likes this.
  6. Arclyte Augur

faster early expansions helps to ease the pain of weaker classes

seriously considering maining paladin or ranger because of that
    Skuz likes this.
  7. shamansOG New Member

Don't Paladins just eat DT's so they can impress their guild leadership?
    Manafasto likes this.
  8. mark Augur

paladin,shammy,necro,mage,wizard,enchanter an awsome group.
  9. Lamberduim Elder

Funny how many people complain that everyone rolls a enchanter in classic because of how OP they are yet every group still has trouble finding an enchanter right away.
  10. Lamberduim Elder

11. error Augur

Nah, they eat DTs to refresh their LoH cooldown
    Shakara likes this.
  12. Ponter Elder

I'll be rolling druid, because the class has a lot of flavor. There's always something I can be doing. I can dps or heal, I can evac a group out in a bad pull, I can charm. No groups? I can charm kite, I can kite, I can root rot, I can blast around a zone with SoW or SoE and track the mobs I want. If I want to make some quick cash I can port for a while... There's never really downtime as a druid.
  13. Kindran12 New Member

Rogues will always be my go to class. I just wish they toned down h2h damage tables for monk, so we can be wanted more. I plan to go rogue again for the new TLPs
  14. Omani Journeyman

I believe for trying to do naggy and vox at 40 paladins will be the tank to use. Cease and desist will be in the game and almost instant to cast and cost like no mana. The amount of agro you can build will be pretty solid to keep raid mobs off the casters. But i am not sure what type of cheesing will be used on raid targets.
  15. The_Grim_Ogre New Member

I always play a Shaman and alt an SK, but this time around I am looking at an alt Rogue. They are super fun, and that's all I am looking for. I don't box though, so we'll see how it works out.
  16. Lineater Augur

Druids were already pretty good, but they're going to be a ton more fun with the new mob classifications. Lots more charming spots. Sol B, Guk, unrest...great time to start a druid.
    Ponter likes this.