Pepsi Crystal server.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sadre, Apr 3, 2022.

1. sadre Augur

1) Every time you log on to your character, you get everything your class and lvl can equip RIGHT NOW including epics.

2) Equipped gear on a char who dies has that gear removed from their RIGHT NOW inventory. Including epics.

3) Gear lost through death can be reacquired by raiding if one prefers that play style

4) All gear is no trade.

5 Multi-quests enabled.
  2. Kahna Augur

Why do people keep coming up with servers that so harshly punish death. Death is an intrinsic part of gameplay in EQ. No one is going to commit to long term play on a server that makes death unrecoverable.
  3. Zansobar Augur

What kind of economy would exist on a server where nothing was tradeable?
    sadre likes this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

5. Vindar Augur

Another day, another terrible TLP idea.
  6. toasty4800 Elder

What kind of drugs are you on?

I want some.
  7. Yarteb Elder

"No Pepsi, only Coke."
  8. coltongrundy Augur

That doesn't even make sense. If you lost everything from dying, how would you be able to raid to reacquire it? Wouldn't you just reacquire it by step 1 "Every time you log on to your character" you just simply camp to character select and log back in with everything.

Did you even think about what you were writing?
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No you don't, they are serisouly impacting cognitive function, nobody wants that.
  10. Brunlin Augur

[IMG]
  11. sadre Augur

Lost gear re-acquisition assistance services.
  12. sadre Augur

"...equipped gear... is removed..."

Do you even read what I write? No. It escapes you. Selah.
  13. sadre Augur

Death is negotiable. You can always choose to play in disposable gear. Death costs are based solely on your risk tolerance. Any gear you can currently equip, that was not equipped on your character when it died, re-spawns in your RIGHT NOW inventory.

Get with tomorrow, RIGHT NOW.
  14. Kahna Augur

Uh.. no.

There comes a point in EQ when you can't kill things naked, and yet DT's are still a thing. You would, if wearing any gear, eventually lose everything it is possible to wear in classic. And for what point? What is even the driving goal of this server?

Next idea.
  15. sadre Augur

Eventually you will run through the entire loot table available to your class. But it will have been a hell of a ride.

And no, I don't know why one would do this. I was counting on the imagination of the world's greatest player base come on!
  16. sadre Augur

If by "drugs" you mean too many bear claws and a belly full of bad coffee after my 4th FA meeting of the day, guilty!
  17. Lineater Augur

If you can work in some kind of actual Crystal Pepsi tie-in, I'm listening. I'm thinkin In-game pizza & pepsi orders. A special Crystal Pepsi sponsored log in screen. XP potions reskinned as Crystal Pepsis.
    sadre likes this.
  18. Nolrog Augur

Dies, loses everything

/gu Hang on, I have to log out and back in to get all my gear back.
  19. jeskola pheerie

Is Crystal Pepsi for people that prefer Meth over Coke?
  20. sadre Augur

Ok, let's try this again:

"2) Equipped gear on a char who dies has that gear removed from their RIGHT NOW inventory. Including epics."

You log on with your RIGHT NOW inventory. Gear you die in gets removed from that RIGHT NOW inventory until/unless you re-acquire it. Assistance with re-acquiring lost gear will be the GOD ENGINE behind the economy, and "quest like" nature of the game.