Legacy item TLP incoming ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, Jan 21, 2022.

1. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Maybe a TLP with rare items that no longer drop like manastones, moss covered twigs, holgresh elder beads etc etc….

Or

PvP
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

PVP + No krono + no pick zones
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  3. coltongrundy Augur

I don't understand why people get wet for moss covered twig, and even less why it was nerfed. That thing has a terrible ratio.

And since you can't pull with the holgresh beads any more, the only use they really have is for an SK to group mana tap during down time.
  4. Roxas MM Augur

twig was awesome back with the old formula for bonus damage, but now, not so much i guess.
  5. Corydon Augur

I am not a PvP server advocate but different people have different wishes. But if I were to play on a PvP server it would have to be exactly like you said.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  6. Corydon Augur

Also I think all 40 or so people that would play there would be wizards :p
  7. code-zero Augur

Since all TLP servers will ultimately be merged to a live server I don't see it
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Casters dominate classic generally but that changes obviously as gear and expansions come.
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Sure let's do it I want to test some cheats on that type of server for fun.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  10. Gnothappening Augur

PVP definitely wouldn't need pick zones. It would probably need both mercs and to allow mercs on raids. That way there would be enough people to kill something.
    Tymeless likes this.
  11. Gnothappening Augur

Originally the main hand damage bonus and low delay made moss covered twig the best ratio weapon out there. That was why it was nerfed. With the new changes to how damage bonus is calculated, it isn't necessary.
    Tymeless likes this.
  12. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Come on over to zek and try.
    code-zero likes this.
  13. ayoforYayoh Augur

i was once in a TLP guild on mangler ran by a husband/wife duo.

someone ninja'd her mains name on launch day and wanted a krono for it to be released. i then listened in discord to a grown woman sob and ugly cry for what seemed like an eternity.

Yall are seriously delusional if you think today's player base is in any way the type of people that would play on a red server.
    code-zero likes this.
  14. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Sounds like a pretty guild
  15. Nolrog Augur

Oh I didn't realize this was a name 3 things that will not happen in the new TLP post.
    Fenthen, oldkracow and Tweakfour17 like this.
  16. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Skuz, I mean Weakfour, I mean code-zero four twenty is here boys.
  17. code-zero Augur

The thing about Krono is that they are account based and that means they cover every game you can access with a Daybreak all access account. It's not just EQ and it's really unlikely that there would be some sort of special subscription method for a single server for a single game that they provide.

A good PvP server could be fun and interesting and if there ever is one the ruleset would likely be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. I'd think it'd have to be faction based in some way for it to be viable.

If the population is high the there will be picks. It's not just server load, you can have enough characters in a zone to make it unplayable with mobs being swamped at their spawn points. You could make a level on barbarian rogue and run all the way to lguk to get a DE mask with no risk at all with high enough population
  18. Arclyte Augur

If people want to PvP in an MMO they have several better PvP games to play, even for older games like DAoC, SWG etc.

The only people who want to waste resources on an EQ PvP server are those who can't hack it in a real PvP game. People with incredibly bad taste who probably play halfling characters, and already know every little gimmick and munchkin "tactic" that a 22 year old PvE game has.

If you had any real confidence in yourself you would play literally any other PvP game, but you don't so you troll these forums hoping Darkpaw will let you ride with your training wheels one last time. Just stop. You're annoying. Your opinions are bad and you should feel bad.

Furthermore, Rivervale must be destroyed.
    Lineater likes this.
  19. wade_watts Augur

This + all char starting zones are now commonlands + you can't zone out + you aren't allowed to camp out.
    Fenthen likes this.
  20. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Why would anyone join a server that has like 5 people on it? :rolleyes:
    Fenthen likes this.