Firiona Vie lag needs to be fixed.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HazeGaming, Jan 12, 2022.

1. HazeGaming New Member

I may have chosen the wrong forum to post this to originally so I am making the post here where I feel it will be more fitting.

"The lag on the Firiona Vie server has been atrocious the last 3-4 weeks. Some nights the game is virtually unplayable. Chat non functional, Long periods of delay, zone times have reached as long as 7 minutes for me personally. Many of us have tried making petitions but we were just informed that this is the wrong course of action to take.

Customer service told me that I should be directing my complaints to the forums, So here I am. From what they can see "No one else is complaining". So for them there is no issue.

I am starting a thread to bring voice to the issue. Please sign, bump, agree anything if you are experiencing the issues we all have been so they can address the issue accordingly."
    ClassicEQGamer, Fenthen and RandomXXI like this.
  2. Cylar New Member

I only have issues at night. 8 to 10pm PST. Very laggy, Long zone times, chat not working etc.

I have no issues in the morning around 7am PST.
  3. Warpeace Augur

4. HazeGaming New Member

Lag is EXTRA bad tonight... Can we please address this?
  5. Tual Augur

Yo, Devs, give us an answer on this pos lag so I can decide if I want to still pay over $100 a gd month for not being able to do much of anything other than sit in my hall.
  6. HazeGaming New Member

I had a direct response to one of my messages on Discord from one of the developers on 1/14/2022 at 9:01PM EST. "They are aware of the concerns." That is all that got from him. There was no mention on any fix or ETA. But at least we know they are aware of the issue.
    Tual likes this.
  7. Tual Augur

That's something I guess, not helpful, or reassuring, but it's something.
  8. HazeGaming New Member

Im done paying, I will not play this game until the lag is addressed and fixed permanently. Only wish I had not paid for the expansion.

They are "Aware of the concerns" but continue to do nothing about it. They have not even addressed it personally yet. No post, No apology, Nothing.. Poor business practice and customer service all around. Many of the people on this server pay for 5+ accounts per month, Plus much more on krono for gear, Etc. The blatant disrespect for the player is dumb founding to me.
  9. Tual Augur

I pay for 6, and help a buddy out on his subs from time to time with Krono, plus buy Krono to trade for end game stuff I want, the lack of communication pi**es me off a little more than the game being borderline unplayable. Every time I zone the crew a 3rd of them crash, and the other ones take minutes to get through it, it's horrible.
  10. Tual Augur

Lag seems to have died down today, if it was a fix, thank you!
  11. Warpeace Augur

NO IT DIDNT, at least not on raids.
  12. Moege Augur

2 years of this lag is your answer.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Cant be fixed its FV.
  14. ClassicEQGamer New Member

What Moege said above... This has been going on for years now. It's not something they will fix.