Fixed Internally ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rylak, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Tropi Elder

I can only speak for myself, but I absolutely love when yall explain this stuff "more then we need to know," and it's one of the reasons I actually come out to the forums.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We'll take a look for NPCs with > 5b HP that are NOT in Terror of Luclin (those are staying at their high values) and adjust their HP.
    CrazyLarth, Shindius, Yinla and 6 others like this.
  3. Kendeth Augur

Thank you!
  4. Rylak Elder

Thanks for confirmation and addressing Dzarn and Ngreth!

And I also very much appreciate the technical breakdown of why it happened.
  5. Maedhros High King

While I appreciate the increased npc hp issues being fixed, I would personally consider that to be of lesser concern than the increased damage output of mobs.
    We knocked out Zlandi and Tantor last night.
    Our strat has been to simply full burn on Tantor and intentionally spawn all the bunny adds. Then when Tantor locks at 2% we do AE damage burns and clean up all the bunnies and beat the event.
    It was previously pretty trivial to do that at 115.
    We got absolutely murdered trying that last night at around 50% on Tantor to tanks dying to bunnies.
    This could obviously be partially attributed to over-confidence on our tanks, because whats easy at 115 should be a breeze at 120, but when we looked at the incoming damage on the parse it appears to be higher.
  6. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

Yeah HP's being addressed is great but raid mobs should not be scaling up in difficulty after an expansion!
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Oh, come on. It's "fun".