Oversear broken

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nanilu, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Nanilu Journeyman

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.
    My agents are not recovering from incapacitation. Of 120 agents on one account, 48 are incapacitated and although they show as "ready" in the Agents tab, they are not available for missions. I do grab the occasional rescue mission as they pop but at this rate, I'll run out of agents. Also noticed that with the latest release, I am getting far more "critical failures" than I used to.
    Please fix :)
    Yorag likes this.
  2. Nanilu Journeyman

Screen shot...
  3. Phiyre Augur

yup, petitioned it and the gm said, known bug. no eta..why fix things when people continue to pay for a broken game right?
    it has been an issue for a while now though.
    as someone else commented on another thread, best thing to do (for now) is do recovery missions. which sucks, but only way currently to get agents back.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Known issue with several bug reports already there. Staff Post Tracker can help you see where Darkpaw responds.

Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed.

Overseer has had bugs from the beginning and will continue to have bugs. They have fixed dozens of Overseer bugs and are continuing to fix more.

That is the nature of the beast. Bugs happen. Some bugs get fixed. Big bugs like many Overseer agents being incapacitated will get fixed.

This is a 22 year old game with new stuff being bolted on.
    Wdor likes this.
  5. Iven the Lunatic

Got the same problem and maybe everyone else.
    The Darkpaw team is traditionally in the holidays now until somewhere in january.
  6. Pleides Ranger of Fellowship Of Justice. EMarr