Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Inga, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashigaru Augur

Still broken - any word on a fix yet?
    SHKYB likes this.
  2. Iuwene Augur

I still have to see a non-common agent recover from a common recovery task. Wonder why some people see non-common agents recovering from common task. Another account specific bug ?
    SHKYB likes this.
  3. Genalo New Member

This should be fixed asap. These Overseer quests are very important right now guys.
    SHKYB and Windance like this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

I've had it happen several times in recent days on one of my accounts. I've seen agents of all ranks being recovered, from common to elite, on a gray task.

Now, this account is also the only one of my three where my Overseer stats got reset. The other two still show the correct stats, and I haven't noticed any goofiness with the recovery tasks on those accounts. And it was JUST the stats that got reset, not the Overseer category xp bars.
    SHKYB likes this.
  5. narksar Augur

I can now barely do 3 quests at a time.
    Claan and SHKYB like this.
  6. Talif Augur

Yeah, down to three quests on a good day, sometimes two. Almost never able to do the recruit tasks, definitely can't do anything that needs a spy or researcher.

What a disappointment
    Claan and SHKYB like this.
  7. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Something's happening! All the other overseer threads were moved to Resolved!
  8. Claan Elder

I see progress!
    Previously it was...

Us: Hey this is broken. (12/8)
    Them: Yep.
    Us: So can you fix it please?
    Them: <crickets>

Now we have....

Us: Hey this is broken.
    Them: Yep.
    Us: So can you fix it please?
    Them: In Progress (12/20)
    Us: Awesome. When do you think it will be fixed?
    Them:
  9. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

"Dude, like, we don't even know why the servers are down right now. Like, chill."
  10. Claan Elder

You're not the boss of me.
  11. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Brah you can't even do a kickflip nollie 360 into manual
    Claan likes this.
  12. niente Developer

This should be fixed in the January patch.
    Airowen, Barton, Yinla and 6 others like this.
  13. Nudia Augur

Is this something that can be fixed periodically with a support ticket by chance? I don't imagine I'll have many agents left by the January patch!

I'm guessing not, but worth asking, I suppose.
  14. tanith Augur

Isn't the 'fixed internally' tag a little premature?
  15. niente Developer

"Fixed Internally" means a developer has fixed it, but the fix has not yet gone live.
    Jmag, Yinla, Claan and 2 others like this.
  16. Velisaris_MS Augur

So, you guys are cool with making players limp along with a mostly unusable part of the game, that's only going to get worse, for a month? Instead of just bringing them down now, fixing it, and being done with it?
    Krittor likes this.
  17. niente Developer

No, I am not cool with it. In my personal imaginary universe, it would have been fixed ages ago and I really wanted it to be. Same with a lot of other bugs, but especially this one. We do the best we can. I am sorry it took this long to fix it.
    Barton, Varillian, Yinla and 5 others like this.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Chill. It's a game.
  19. Ratheon New Member

Still not fixed on Vox
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Keeping in mind that you are, in fact, quite busy, is there an ETA on the patch to fix it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.