Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nennius Curmudgeon

2. pipi1009 New Member

i paid and supported to DB with 1000 dollar for this hope they know whats game service is
  3. Shootss New Member

so after 5 hours we get a sorry for the delay?
  4. Tach200 Journeyman

Here is what is on EGs website. I think this community should express their concerns via email to the acting CEO of EG. Maybe that is the fix !

Ji Ham

acting CEO
    +46 70 065 07 53
    ji@enadglobal7.com
  5. Diani Augur

Dev posted that they are working on it on the thread in Veterans
  6. Gengrel Lorekeeper

Vacation, boredom, raid day, new expansion..../twitch....can we get in to login servers please, maybe even an update saying whats going on and possibly an estimated time, ya know, as a paying cx of 3 accounts all with perks too, cash not krono. <3 Happy Holidays. Thank you
  7. Tach200 Journeyman

This is the info on EGs website. Perhaps this community should express their concerns regarding support via email to the acting CEO below. That might be the fix !

Ji Ham

Acting CEO
    +46 70 065 07 53
    ji@enadglobal7.com
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

That's one of the two community managers apologizing for being 5 hours late on knowing there was a problem. He isn't someone who will actually work on it.
  9. shep569 Journeyman

Well, bravo DailyBroken... Yet another half day we wont see any refunds for loosing out on game play.

Could you please resolve this apparently constant log in issue and Oh, while you're at it, can you resolve the broken armor class / mitigation? delete this bull _ _ _ t *flanking from 2+ mobs?
    Also, resolve white character/world graphic bug after zoning issue people are having, Create server stability, ban BOT'ing programs, move a little faster with the 64b update, create a cool ornamentation system and also delete this stupid *perks cash cow?

Also next year can we get something that isn't a *Copy and Past Expansion?

Otherwise, thanks for at least keeping the game going.... ;)
    juggalo likes this.
  10. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Can't buy new hamsters until Petco opens.
    shep569 likes this.
  11. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

DPG really needs to spend some more $$$ on their infrastructure.
  12. juggalo New Member

i went silver a year ago and didnt even bother to buy the last 2 expansions and it was reasons like this that made my mind up for me. i played march 2001-dec 2020, no breaks all access account for at least 1 account whole time bought new expansion for at least 1 account every time. i dont miss the grind at all. if i want to get on i do. work on old content etc. no more money from me. this is b.s.
  13. Risiko Augur

Sounds to me like we are in for some bonus experience time wouldn't you say? ;)
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

There is no room at the Inn.
  15. Luthrr New Member

I just got in
  16. shep569 Journeyman

Its nice finally seeing players get exhausted together at this bull they call support, yet all the while coming out with *PERKS*...

How about a Perk called "Better server Stability + Log in Accountability" (Oh wait, that should be part of the already charged accounts)

We know they're getting bank from the BOT teams, so put the money to use for the real players!
    RIP_Login_Server likes this.
  17. Waut New Member

Here ya go!
    1. First b
    2. First browse to your EverQuest directory.
    3. Right click "eqgame.exe".
    4. Create a shortcut of "eqgame.exe" and send it to your Desktop
    5. The icon will be named "Shortcut to eqgame". Rename your shortcut to EverQuest or if you want something more specific: "EverQuest - NoPatch \\ Toon1". (the \\Toon1 will be addressed shortly)
    6. Right click shortcut, and select "Properties"
    7. In the properties window, you should be on the Shortcut tab. In the target field you should see the path that leads to your eqgame.ext within quotations. Click on this field and add the following text after eqgame.exe: patchme /login:YourUserName
    8. Click Apply, click OK.
    9. rowse to your EverQuest directory.
    10. Right click "eqgame.exe".
    11. Create a shortcut of "eqgame.exe" and send it to your Desktop
    12. The icon will be named "Shortcut to eqgame". Rename your shortcut to EverQuest or if you want something more specific: "EverQuest - NoPatch \\ Toon1". (the \\Toon1 will be addressed shortly)
    13. Right click shortcut, and select "Properties"
    14. In the properties window, you should be on the Shortcut tab. In the target field you should see the path that leads to your eqgame.ext within quotations. Click on this field and add the following text after eqgame.exe: patchme /login:YourUserName
    15. Click Apply, click OK.
  18. Froger Lorekeeper

looks like its up? just let me in
  19. Tach200 Journeyman

So, nobody from DP looked at this issue for hours. Then someone finally looks at it and it is fixed in minutes. Quite pathetic.

Email the CEO of EG and tell him to get support to monitor login and EQ servers :

Ji Ham

Acting CEO
    +46 70 065 07 53
    ji@enadglobal7.com
    RIP_Login_Server likes this.
  20. Meeper New Member

Login server is up
    Nennius likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.