Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aielwynd New Member

I have been trying all kinda of mojo and voodoo here. I suppose i should have checked here first.
    Have a good day everyone.
  2. Zarkdon Augur

How about the service people paid for is down with zero customer support?

People should be upset, and nobody should be defending the incompetence daybreak is showing atm. And Daybreak should be humiliated at how bad their response time is. Incompetence should be embarassing to the people that are practicing it.
    Claan likes this.
  3. Claan Elder

I don't see any posts at all on Friday, Saturday, or today. I'm guessing the party was Thursday.
    Ewaz of_E'ci likes this.
  4. eqplayer_1 New Member

5. Bruzum Grobbfist Journeyman

yes the biggest issue is nobody saying anything. if they are aware, they don't care about the frustrations of the people keeping the lights on. if they aren't aware, they aren't holding up their end of the deal. either way they're pretty much stealing money from us lately.
  6. Yarmeth Journeyman

WAKE UP DAYBREAK... it has been 2 hours since your servers have reported their status. People cannot log in!
  7. Luulu_ROV-BB New Member

Got a response to the ticket I put in after seeing this thread and talking to several guildies. this was the response I got (which happens to be the same response we got about overseer lol):

"I wanted to touch base with you about your help request. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. This information has been forwarded to our team for further investigation. I don't have an ETA as to when it will be corrected, but please keep an eye on the official forums, as well as the update notes, for further information as it becomes available. I also suggest submitting a bug report from in game. Bug reports can be made in game by typing the command /bug and then filling out the appropriate information."

It may be a copy / paste msg from the GM but I'm hoping they really did forward the info onward.
  8. Thewiz Augur

It's broken yet again.
  9. DryalRmog Augur

Same, Cant get on
    Nidia/Mareica likes this.
  10. Nidia/Mareica New Member

Dev maybe logs have a purpose you can build things with them and keep warm buy igniting them, also used in TSing
  11. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

You knew the score on everything you are complaining about before you hit confirm on your payment choice. What you describe as "incompetence" is a business decision you supported with your wallet.
  12. Kinin New Member

yup still down
    Claan, Juilan and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  13. Malbro Augur

Can't get on beta either, crashes to the desktop from character select.
    Claan likes this.
  14. servers anyone? New Member

1 reason to go i guess.
  15. Zarkdon Augur

Which is why Daybreak should be very careful about everything I have just complained about. I am incredibly forgiving of their incompetence because I like the people I play EQ with. However, many people are far less forgiving, and EQ subscribers arent necessarily easy to come by are they?

Your attempted insult just proves the point. People don't like to pay for EQ because EQ customer support sucks.
    Claan likes this.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

How do you know there is no customer support? How do you know they don't have alerts set up and are already working on it?

The most annoying people in the world are those who are so very sure of things they don't know jack $h!t about.

Kindly keep your ravings to yourself.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

I heard this was, apparently, the only way to stop the plat dupe.
    Thewiz likes this.
  18. Coagagin Guild house cat

19. erlat New Member

PLEASE FIX!!!
  20. Claan Elder

Disgruntled DB employee? LOL
  21. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.