Login server down??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mazame, Dec 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falldar New Member

Must have been a Kaladim Whiskey night! That is one helluvah recovery time!
  2. Cronar Elder

Not sure how this is possible, but the test server is still up and you can log into it.
    Also eq2 is up, but i assume they have different log in servers?
  3. jd721 New Member

Cmon everyone...lets not turn on one another nor speak of things which we do not understand. Get up and go do some house/yard chores or that thing you have been putting off then come back and check up on the status......its just a game, its supposed to be fun.
  4. twotoneska New Member

Conversely, even small companies like to respond within an hour of a service outage. If I knew and sat on an outage at my job for several hours without at least a generic "we're aware" message to our clients, I would probably be fired. I don't get posts like yours that insist silence is normal.

That said, yeah, the sky isn't falling. Just breathe, everyone.
    Ewaz of_E'ci likes this.
  5. Igorath-Bertox Elder

Because they, and others, haven't seen any.

Irony...

Fixed for you.
    Ewaz of_E'ci likes this.
  6. Grifti New Member

Someone unplugged the nokia that the servers are stored on.
    Falldar and Gartan like this.
  7. Wojo New Member

yes! I'm also having issues
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I would much rather they work on it than waste time telling us that they are working on it.

Why? Because then they will set a precedent and have to waste more time answering "how long will it take?"
  9. Igorath-Bertox Elder

Ewaz of_E'ci and jd721 like this.
  10. MiataDriver Augur

Well, I can log into Beta still anyway...

OK, can't get into the game, but I can log in and get to character select unlike the live servers.
  11. Cador716 New Member

I still can't log in either in Erollisi Marr server at this time stamp
  12. ThinRuin New Member

Still an issue. Would be nice if Daybreak would comment.
  13. Herf Augur

This doesn't bode well. Server status page says all servers are up, however, last response from them was 2 hours ago. That's for EQ only. The other games all have status of 1-2 mins.

Is anyone actually logged in, are the servers up?
  14. Neopotomus New Member

What? IT works on the problem. community reps inform us. I have no idea what you are saying....

15. Rybar New Member

Yea sucks when you finally get some time to log on and... nope! :(
    Juilan likes this.
  16. Gnothappening Augur

I think we are going on three or four hours now.
  17. Aludin New Member

I think you need to learn how to talk to the nun's ;). My gram left a nunnery to marry my pap, granted he cheated on her 25~ years later and all that noise :confused:.

As to the server issues, I'm just glad I was busy all morning so I wasn't overly annoyed,, now get this stuff back online before 10pm EST please as thats my 2-3 hour slot to geek!
  18. Vack Elder

Did everyone already Petition and let them know about your connection issues?
  19. Falldar New Member

Or the servers were a nokia charging station, but said nokia DRAINED ALL POWAHS.
  20. Ewaz of_E'ci Journeyman

People have been trying to contact them on twitter and tickets, so far haven't heard any confirmation that they've been successful
    RIP_Login_Server likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.