Duplicate Overseers Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dakanmer, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Dakanmer New Member

I submitted a ticket on this bug about 4 days ago and no response yet. It seems certain key (elite and rare) agents for my lvl 5 overseers tasks are never available. The same ones have been un-useable for nearly 4 weeks now like King Kazon elite agent for example. This may not seem like a big deal but the best bang for your buck is doing the 12 hour diplomacy, exploration, and trading quests at lvl 5 twice a day for a minimum of 10% regular exp gain daily. I can no longer do the majority of those missions without these key agents that are no longer useable. Before it is said yes I have used all recovery quests and they never show back up. I have talked with guildies and many are having this same issue. Normally this wouldnt be that big of a deal but considering new expac was released and everyone needs regular exp again for that rush to 120. Im basically losing 3-4% regular exp per day as a result. Any help would be appreciated. -Leeboi (Drinal)
    Rondor, milagra, Vicki and 4 others like this.
  2. Dakanmer New Member

Also 3-4% per day may not seem like much but thats roughly equivalent to soloing 132 lvl 115 mobs per day for regular exp. Over the course of the 4 weeks its been bugged thats a 112% exp loss so it adds up.
    milagra and Nidia/Mareica like this.
  3. Raytan Augur

This is a confirmed issue in the bug forum https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...agents-not-recovering-still-not-fixed.279582/

They have confirmed the issue, but have not stated a date when it will be fixed.
    milagra and Varillian like this.
  4. Seamus Journeyman

I did a petition and 20 minutes later it was marked "resolved" and I got an email that said "thanks, we already know." How's that for resolution!

102 agents incapacitated and all show as "ready"...what a joke.
    milagra, Wdor and Nidia/Mareica like this.
  5. Nidia/Mareica New Member

So, what will we get after this added "feature", at this point it's a feature, can we expect any kind of compensation?
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea my elite agent dvinn doesnt show up either and no out of action and there are some quests that he's the only agent that can start them. Kinda annoying needed him for a uncommon recruit.

Andarriel
  7. milagra New Member

This is a riciculous problem that is causing a lot of players to lose out on valuable experience from Overseers. I have too many agents that are unavailable every time it seems. Tasks that can be chosen are fewer and fewer. Please fix this problem or bug asap. Extremely frustrating.