2nd time Oct 28th Plat Duper buys 132 krono for estimated 11,880,000 Plat Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by OpenSource, Oct 28, 2021.

1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I guess my seller never got a /tell :rolleyes:

Sure, sure.
  2. jeskola pheerie

Foiled again!
    [IMG]
    oldkracow likes this.
  3. AngryKing Elder

Achillez=Opensource

This is not a hypothesis, this is a conclusion drawn using strong inductive reasoning
    Phati likes this.
  4. Achillez Elder

This does not show that the 140 krono listed this morning listed under 93k were all bought, but again shows what people are now actively buying krono for.

[IMG]
  5. Elite_raider Augur

You guys are clueless, this is unnamed GDKP officers and leader cashing in after skimming of their guilds since Classic, no duping needed.....
  6. Piznut Angry Gnome

Krono is already almost 10x what it was at this stage on Aradune. Keep in mind there's also been like half the actual time for plat farming than other TLP's at this stage.

No way in hell that happens unless millions of plat was introduced to the economy through a dupe and wasn't taken back out.

FV's economy was screwed up by plat duping the same way.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was intentional to force people to move on to the next TLP, since this one was so popular and was unlikely to have a lot of turnover. **Puts on Tinfoil Hat**
  7. Elite_raider Augur

The extra plate comes from all the extra people playing on the server, pretty simple, and again, the buyers are the guild skimmers. I said it before Mischief launched, at some point we will see a post from mister Z and his cronies posting how they could retired in RL of Kronos after screwing their guilds over.
  8. Achillez Elder

Krono prices are now 110k at the cheapest. I'm looking forward to the time in the near furture when they are 500k and people are still saying "nahh, its gdkp, free trade" lmao.
  9. Scornn Elder

I mean, definitely sucks that someone is single-handily manipulating the market in this way. But OP creating 3x threads of the same topic is not the way to get the attention of DPG. At least not the attention that you want.
  10. Risiko Augur

There was no duping. Nope. LOL

Might as well set your krono in the bazaar at 2,000,000 plat because that's the cap that you can sell for in the bazaar, and it will get there in less than a year at this rate. Just by pass the *ahem* legit buyers, and go to the cap.
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Piznut Angry Gnome

No...more than 10x the plat doesn't "normally" enter the economy in 2/3 the time.

This server has been open for almost exactly 6 months. Lets take the guy that 24/7 afk box farmed the Ice Giants in Everfrost (We all know who i'm referring to). Say the 4-5 giants, drop on average 20-30 plat apiece, including FS weapons.

If he literally played 24/7 and killed those mobs on respawn, he'd average out to be around 6 million plat since the launch of the server. Yes, there are other farmers, like the 60-80 boxer that had 10-15 guys in like 6 different picks of SG 24/7, and they do bring in a lot of plat, but still...even then, They have been on every TLP prior to Mischief. Even Rizlona, who was full of boxers constantly farming, only had krono prices around 30k at this point.

There just hasn't been enough time to legitimately bring in over 10x the plat that aradune had at this point, in 2/3 of the time.

The only way this happens, is if plat was introduced into the economy by anther method.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

As a hardcore tunnel quester, anyone can tell you something is up.

And GDKP doesnt introduce more platinum into the game, it just increases liquidity or volumes of transactions.

Krono doesn't double in a week outside of launch week. Everyone here can refer to prior experience to support this as well.

My guess is that the shorts are covering and we are seeing a gamma squeeze play out.
  13. tunga New Member

Forgive my ignorance, but does this mean I can buy two krono, join the server, have 200k~ and buy lots of stuff?
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

Beyond arguing whether a dupe happened or didn't, the only other differentiator Mischief has is free trade. Is it possible something common that is normally no trade is selling to merchants for decent plat?
  15. suinegEQ Elder

Yup welcome to the server.
  16. Piznut Angry Gnome

Maybe some very obscure item? But most no-trade items don't have a price attributed to them, and sell for zero. I think if there was an item that was easily farmable and sold for high amounts of plat, FV would have found it over the past 20ish years.
  17. OpenSource Journeyman

If true, its not limited to FV servers. As the same people have been using the exploit/dupe and buying out all krono on Aradune and Mangler for a while now. It was just more limited as there was less krono but prices of krono on those servers jumped a ton once the dupe/exploit was first heard of.

People are only seeing the effect on Mischief and Thornblade now because the bazaar makes it so much easier to buy krono in mass.
  18. suinegEQ Elder

Why not live servers where it won’t be obvious? Why not Rizlona? Why not FV?
  19. Magician9001 Augur

Why you talking to yourself?
  20. suinegEQ Elder

I am not tunga and why would I use an alt for that kind of post? Weak argument bro. At least OpenSource/Achillez is a good alt combo.

I don’t need shadow accounts to say exactly what I want to say.