Done Button on Bags?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stageguy, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Stageguy Lorekeeper

Why is there a new "done" button on all my bags when every one of them already has a done button in the form of an X up in the top right corner? Each bag takes up more space on the screen now which is not desirable at all.

What a waste of time and effort.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

? Hmm Are you in beta? I don't see any done button but its hard to say without a screen shot to see what you mean
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

It's always been there. Right click the title of a bag and de-select "Show Done".
    niente, Stageguy and Fanra like this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I believe you can remove the Done button in the right click on the bag options, although I am not in game now to check.

The reason they added Done buttons to things is the very tiny X in the top right corner is a pain to click. It is much nicer to have a big Done button, and as I believe, if you don't like it you can remove it.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Bardy McFly, Yinla and Aanuvane like this.
  6. Stageguy Lorekeeper

7. Zamiam Augur

lol , been playing this game for 20+ years and never knew about the Done button , although i guess it was introduced in 2013 still 7 years and never knew ..
    Bardy McFly and CatsPaws like this.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I just assumed everybody used the single key command to open and close every bag at once. I never open or close a single bag.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Nope.

The "Done" button is the ESC key by the way.
    Nennius likes this.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yes I can attest that X gets pretty small on 4k displays :)
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Escape will close bags etc in the reverse of the order they were opened which is useful to know.

When I am working between multiple bags I tend to close and open each out separately xing or hitting done.
  12. Nniki Augur

More specifically, they close in the order they were last focused.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I still prefer "b" (for 'bags') and just opening and closing them all together. With a 2k display (standard these days), there's plenty of room for all of the open bags and whatever other windows you need.