Something up with pets and agro?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Midnite, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Midnite New Member

Has anyone else experienced pets agro stuff they shouldn't? The last couple times in Hate, we were heading to kill Inny and everytime we passed by a house that had a named mini in it, it was being agroed. It's target is always a pet. At first, I thought people were just being careless. Then, a friend and I killed Druesella. I split the named golem out (I am an SK), and the moment it died, then entire room instantly agroed. Again, I just chalked it up to weirdness until this morning I am sitting in Dalnir trying to get pieces for the Crudsader sword (and eventually the Greenmist) and I am sitting in the church killing the pulpit spawn. I can sit on the back wall, and only agro the pulpit spawn, and kill him without messing with the rest of the room. I get bored and summon a pet. On the next spawn, as soon as the pulpit mob agroes, the entire room descends upon me. Luckily this isn't a big deal, but something is going on with pets, and it is causing aggrevation.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I can't speak to Hate, but in Dalnir your pet is probably low level enough to cause assist aggro when it engages in combat which has a bigger radius (in some cases) than proximity aggro. This comes up way more for SK pets since they tend to be significantly lower level than the SK until SKs get their class-specific pets. What is a gray con to you is probably light blue/blue to the skellington.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Herf likes this.