*an enraged golem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrathful, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

:I don't think 1 person bringing 3 gorgon's near them constitutes a train."

Yep...just a coincidence that 3 gorgons got brought right to their raid. Likely it was only 3 gorgon's because that was all that could be trained on the raid at that time because Fear was mostly clear.

"The direction given was to not mess with it."

Hence why the gorgon's accidentally got pulled to the raid, right? That's why, even though there was apparently a Trakanon raid that was more important, there were dozens of a certain guild in Fear.

"One person going against the order and bringing in 3 light blue gorgons, is almost comical that anyone would get mad over that."

You keep trying to downsize what happened by using light blue. The raid was trained, case closed. The tactics were not that different than what happened last week with a different guild (just another coincidence, eh?), except this time Fear was mostly cleared out and the same tactics don't work very well when there aren't as many mobs to train around the zone.

"Epic stuff is something we do for fun on the side just cause we love reading the forum posts on our downtime."

So being disruptive to the server is what you do for fun? I don't think anyone is surprised or thinks anything else and hasn't for a long time.
  2. TrollMan Elder

Yeah...according to whatever that one person posted..it was like 17 mobs... so much for 3 gorgons. The intention was there and I hope consequences match that..aka PERMA BAN.

They will be disruptive because it's the only way they can feel good about themselves since they can't handle p99.
    Talimat, Duder and Dragnet Sleuth like this.
  3. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

The problem is that even if it happens, it will be limited to just the trainer or not much else. The trainer probably has a couple alt accounts at level 60 like most of the server does, so it won't matter much. They'll just move on to their next account and remake the one that got banned.

More needs to be done, in my opinion.
    Talimat likes this.
  4. TrollMan Elder

Good point - You know maybe the guild leader should be held responsible since this guild gets caught doing it time after time and clearly no consequences.
    Talimat likes this.
  5. Karendune420 New Member

Talimat and Duder like this.
  6. darkaero New Member

3 gorgons? Lol..did you even watch the video? It was like 5 gorgons a samhain and a boogeyman at first. Most likely because they wanted the gorgons to stun essential roles, but when that failed they start trying to pull the golem out hoping the enchanters stunning would move with the golem..from the beginning you can see the rangers attempting to take sit agro after immolating, when that failed the SK brought more mobs in... it was just a matter of time before this came to light, especially with the claim in the other thread about “there’s never been any evidence of us doing this” well atleast 5 of you were caught out in this celebratory video, no telling how many more were involved. gratz to MC for pulling this off, especially under those circumstances!
    Talimat likes this.
  7. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

I guess it's a matter of perspective. From my perspective that just looks like a small duoable set of light blue cons. We're lvl 60 now boys, those trash mobs really don't do much to ya.

Now if you are not used to fighting that many light blue mobs at the same time, maybe you would be scared of it and think it's a train. If that's the case, then maybe I should be more understanding of your lens.

However if you are asking others to be aware of the lens you look through, you must also be aware of the lens we look through. When you are used to taking 40 completely unbuffed people and pulling in CT + Draco + Golems along with 30+ trash mobs while still carrying on a casual conversation in raid comms that has nothing to do with whats going on, you don't really view a small group of trash mobs to be relevant.

[IMG]
  8. TLP Addict Augur

Was thinking exactly this while reading the thread.

Grats MC for being adequately prepared for The EQ Babies shenanigans. It's one thing to race clean and out mobilize and out DPS another force but having to resort to training is just pathetic
    Talimat likes this.
  9. Siah Elder

As someone who was in the EQB VC, officers on at the time told people to leave them be, some people did what they wanted. Regardless looking back at the logs for toxicity...

[Tue Sep 08 16:06:48 2020] MC Member 1 says out of character, 'Hope theyre throw away accounts'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:08:18 2020] MC Member 2 says out of character, 'yup, 100PCT; recorded'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:12 2020] EQB Member 1 says out of character, 'less qq more pew pew'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:18 2020] MC Member 3 says out of character, 'shadowplay running'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:44 2020] MC Member 1 says out of character, 'Thats EQ Losers XD Better luck over people next time'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:47 2020] EQB Member 2 says out of character, 'Grats on the win!!! Well done!'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:54 2020] MC Member 1 says out of character, 'RIP those accounts'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:54 2020] MC Member 3 says out of character, 'guess TEB isnt the ONLY guild tog et Wizard epics'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:57 2020] MC Member 4 says out of character, 'Nice try nerds'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:57 2020] MC Member 3 says out of character, 'lol'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:09:59 2020] MC Member 2 says out of character, 'good luck'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:00 2020] MC Member 5 says out of character, 'damn sucks to suck'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:04 2020] EQB Member 3 says out of character, 'we're actually cheering for you !'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:09 2020] EQB Member 4 says out of character, 'grats guys!'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:11 2020] EQB Member 5 says out of character, 'we had to pick one or the other and we went with trak =\'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:17 2020] MC Member 3 says out of character, 'Hicks should fix his forum post'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:20 2020] MC Member 6 says out of character, ';)'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:21 2020] EQB Member 6 says out of character, 'Gratz'
    [Tue Sep 08 16:10:26 2020] MC Member 1 says out of character, 'RIP those accounts!!'

Anyway's here's some context for that video other then the 1-2 people who are doing what they want, the majority of them are actually cheering you on as we haven't had any competition in a long time. Have a good day!
  10. darkaero New Member

^ When you get caught breaking the rules and can't think of a good lie to get out of it..deflect! watching a liar scramble to do damage control when their bs is brought to light is quite entertaining.
  11. Yasi Journeyman

All I see in that video is a boring Epic Fight getting a bit more exciting.
  12. phaeril Augur

You had someone misbehave, just own up to the fact you have so many people they occasionally get out of line, lol. What you're doing is basically claiming that training people is justified as long as you personally look down on their abilities to play a video game.

You went from "sometimes people are idiots" which everyone can understand (anyone in guild bigger than like 5 people anyway) to "Not a train to me means not a train to you" in like 4 hours.

Did the real jd quit and sell mayzee? I have a hard time believe they would do something so brazenly stupid and mean, but maybe covid stress is getting to even the nicest of us. (or i can't read this grainy yt video well enough and am mixing people up again)
  13. TheGoblin Elder

Was this the monk who trained the group? Looked like it...

EDIT: People are missing that they got so mad they couldn't train and steal it that the final wizard turn in was then killed before he could turn it in. I'm sure they will say they didn't do it, but how many people knew the BG was killed and to kill the final turn in RIGHT THEN.
    Talimat likes this.
  14. Yasi Journeyman

They? You can't account a whole guild for one idiot.
  15. Trubles New Member

3 light blue mobs isn't a train.

But hey, is me.
  16. TheGoblin Elder

So if random people from a guild do bad things, that's cool, because they can't account for them? Just like AtabashiWOW saying "Don't bother them" but then a monk from that guild trains someone on video - he can't account the guild from that? Or when another monk from his guild trained Wrath to the zoneline - still can't account? When is it accountable - when there are 40+ there?

How many "bad and rogue" guild members does it take for the guild to look bad then?
    TLP Addict and Talimat like this.
  17. TheGoblin Elder

If you look further down, it was 18 mobs at the end btw.
    Talimat likes this.
  18. Crabman Augur

Congrats Playstation. Its ridiculous what you had to go through to get it. Nice coordinated effort by Mediumcore and without it would have certainly been another stolen golem.
    Talimat likes this.
  19. Maze Elder

The Monk that "trained" you is suspended.

Imagine crying over a few gorgons in a raid zone.

Do you guys still take 3 hours to clear fear?
  20. Yasi Journeyman

Again - if i understand you correctly, since one Member did something stupid, all his Guild Members fall under the same roof? If you go by that rule, then every Guild on this Server is the same. Because almost every Guild has that one guy. Yes, even the Guild that got the kill. Even the other Guilds sitting at Golem spawn. All of them have trained.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.