Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by idoljen, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Siah Elder

Because something like Skynet is incredibly valueable to just giveaway for the time being, guilds would love to get there hands on such a program for the convenience and amount of time and effort it can save. I know of several guild that want, or are trying to build something similar.

Edited for grammatical typo
  2. Kahna Augur

I don't care who races who or who wins what, but the current COVID situation in the states could very easily be giving folks more time to play. The U.S. isn't like the UK, it doesn't have a nationwide response. We aren't off lockdown measures everywhere because each state gets to decide that independently of the federal government, and each state has a different situation. We still have 17 million people who are currently unemployed and many, more who are working from home.

I'm in the middle of a hotspot and I haven't left my house in 4 months. Way things are going it will be 2021 before I get back to normal.
  3. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

It sounds like based on whats happening with COVID that this Aradune server is forfeit as it's just simply not fair to compete. I hope things are figured out by the time the next server launches so we can have all guilds with a fair shot.
  4. HicksAradune Augur

Yup, Covid is the reason why it took the next guild at least 8 days later to clear classic content - and why in 3 months we've only lost like ... 3 OW mobs?

You're a worse troll than TrollMan
  5. Beep Elder

Defensive Zerg. Gimme more of dat.
  6. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

I mean I think we're saying the same thing except I'm joking and you're like hyper sensitive / insecure about it.
    TrollMan likes this.
  7. TrollMan Elder

He is extremely insecure about it - Everquest is his life and if he's not #1 , he throws a major tantrum, hence the continued bragging and boasting...it's kind of sad.

Hicks you must remember that I'd say a solid 50% (if not more) of USA is still working from home/quarantined; which indeed does allow people to log in when there is an OW mob up. I get that you guys don't want competition, cool, and I don't think anyone would have an issue. The problem is how some (maybe less than half?) of your guild thinks they are "better" than everyone and can treat people poorly.
  8. Siah Elder

Some people have fun playing the game casually, other's take pleasure in destroying whatever content is era. Regardless, players will tend to optimize the fun out of the game in whichever way they want.
  9. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Yes we were spawning DZs and in 4 seperate raids, nobody was in Permafrost looking for Vox. You were in Sky and we were that bothered (mainly because nobody wanted to break up raids to make one raid only to split them again after) we come in last minute, well just because why not? Someone should show up every now and then. Plus you got a contested bonus for it, you're welcome :)

I don't get the full on hate for TEQB, you can't hate on them for being organised, having people who react quickly to batphones and having a system such as 'Skynet' to automate a lot of tasks.

To be honest other than a few chest pounders who think they're the best thing since sliced bread, the majority are alright, as I've said before we don't have any issues with their leadership and a majority of their members.

I'm sure it will be rinse and repeat in Kunark for them unless someone can get organised in the next few weeks to stop them, by the looks of things that isn't happening.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. RizLoaner Elder

TEQB doesn't even have the top achievement scores on progression servers. Pretty much a log in raid and go to bed guild.
  11. Sikkun Augur

We have some of the worst numbers in the world. Kids going back to school, governors passing orders so that football seasons start, packed Home Depot’s, housing market that is on fire, construction going up everywhere, and a decent portion of the population who think the entire thing is fake.

You really think a solid 50% of the workforce is at home?

We didn’t even half close in March when we were trying....
  12. TrollMan Elder

Don't need to try when you have 400+ members...and yes a ton are still at home. I guess we could add the people that play at work too.
  13. Xunil Darkwood New Member

Guess I'll stay in the 50 person guild I'm in and just own content like we've been doing. Kunark is around the corner, the race should be a fun one.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  14. ButWaitTheresMore! New Member

If you want to be effective, you need to play from a lap top tethered to your phone for wifi so you can play on the road.
  15. Arrk Augur

[IMG]

[IMG]
    CokaSZ likes this.
  16. RizLoaner Elder

you would think some hardcore players on Aradune would have higher achievement scores than the casuals on Rizlona. Sad to see really.
  17. Imdead Augur

Not sure why everyone complains about a "zerg" guild. Every single TLP OW batphone guild has been a Zerg guild. If you don't know this then you haven't been paying attention or this is your first TLP. It's a numbers game plane and simple. If this was boxing then it would be the equivalent of the loser not getting paid. Eventually you get tired of not getting paid and join the OW zerg guild or resign yourself to DZ's. This is literally how every single TLP has operated since DZ's became a thing.
  18. Imdead Augur

I mean, when on Rizlona you can fully automate your achievements................
    haaaalp likes this.
  19. Bullsnooze Augur

Aradune by it's very nature is a casual TLP and regardless of the organizational factors needed to hit OW targets competitively, I don't think anyone else really cares that much anymore outside of TEB.
  20. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

No man, they're winning and everyone really cares and is upset about the content that most people don't even bother with.