Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by idoljen, Jul 30, 2020.

1. idoljen New Member

Are there any guilds left on Aradune that are actually an instance only guild and not just pretending to be in order to lure new apps in? I've joined two guilds now who claim to be instance only just to find out after joining that they already have switched to batphones without telling people before they join or are in the works of joining some alliance and moving their guild towards an OW guild. The 2nd guild I joined, just like the first guild, pretended to be an instance only guild and then all the sudden they are calling open world raids for ra/dkp just to go there and fail. If I wanted to do open world I would go join thats eq baby. I want to do instances only, not instances + failed 10 guild alliance open world batphones.
  2. Wrightsvillain New Member

The alliance gunna start taking all the OW kills from TEQ There time is up!
  3. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

It is call a coalition .. get it right bois!
  4. RizLoaner Elder

When you’re a 400+ member Zerg force like teqb you can’t really afford to lose open world kills or your members will stop playing. You’re telling me there’s no instance only guilds on Aradune? Seems a poor way to run your guild if you force members to show up to a zergfest they can’t win.
  5. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Where are you getting this 400+ number? We must have a couple hundred missing members that we need to put out flyers for.
    Rajaah likes this.
  6. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]
  7. Greasus Ogrejesus New Member

As someone who is looking into guilds at the moment, I both appreciate this info and disapprove of the message.

Clearly an unnecessary jab at <That's EQ Baby>. But, I am curious about why some guilds are opposed to DW (?) raids focusing more on OW. If its bragging rights in a 20+ year old game and no novel approach to a boss fight or x-seconds/minutes under established clear time, then....I really don't get it.

Also, OP stated you tried two guilds...which were these (presuming one was TEQB)?

Last, if WoW Classic taught me anything, it's that the days of the zerg guilds (as per another poster) are here and here to stay. Especially with instanced raids...and, it makes sense. It took me a while to accept this despite resisting them in WoW Classic. Basically, a guild can consistently gear up a large number of players and when, inevitably, as the expansions go on and the player base dwindles, your guild should have a decent pool of players to pull from and other players, whose guilds died and want to raid, will be enticed to join to continue raiding.
    Rajaah likes this.
  8. Trubles New Member

I guess Hicks, Atabishi, and Vote have been recruiting for < That's QQ Baby > cause we seem to be missing 250 players on our raids.

I see 170 for instances as a maximum.
  9. Vorshayla75 New Member

Remember, if you can't beat them, make up false claims about them because hey! it's easier to justify losing OW races if you think you're against 400+ people than admitting you just suck.
    Rajaah likes this.
  10. HicksAradune Augur

You might just be the most intelligent person to post on these forums
    Rajaah likes this.
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Only 170 LUL
  12. HicksAradune Augur

So by your thought process

[IMG]

Other guild with 180 raiders online for raids is not a zerg right?
  13. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

There are more than one instance only guilds that pull in 150+ on instance nights. That's just how it is now. On mangler almost every guild had 100+ members. More and more people are playing each TLP which = larger guilds across the board.
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

No thought process. Don't care about your Classic guild or any other Classic guild. It's just funny that "we only have 170 showing up" is a defense against Zerging.

And yes having 180 is also Zerg.
  15. Tx454 New Member

All the flavors in the world and you choose salty. Jeez...
  16. RizLoaner Elder

17. Trubles New Member

It's not a "2 char limit"
    You can have as many characters as you wish.
    You can only PLAY two characters on separate computers.
    I have multiple level 50s on Aradune under the That's EQ Baby tag.

I know others that all they do is make alts and tag them as well. Those numbers mean nothing.
  18. Protagonist Tank

Setting aside all the epeening and memeing you brought on yourself by trying to edgelord in a comment about EQB to answer the question - the vast majority of the guilds are DZ-only.
  19. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

"Laughing at someone means you're salty"
    o_O
  20. Arrk Augur

[IMG]