<Aradune TLP> Legion of the Dead Three (East Coast Raid Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Attila, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Attila Augur

2. Attila Augur

3. Rantrick New Member

@atilla Your guild has a serious issue with respecting groups camps. They just plow through with their 50boxes and KS all the mobs. As we speak "Boomsquad", "Miraclegrow" and half a dozen of their level 50 Legion of the Dead Three friends are terrorizing LGuk and then taunting people about it in OOC.

Our group spent over 2 hours having fun just leveling in our exe camp and now the entire zone is dead and we have to leave because of the griefing.that wont stop.

I dont know what kind of morals your guild has, if any, or if you condone that behavior but they're out there giving you a bad name
    Balsamic43 likes this.
  4. Rantrick New Member

Found your guild page,

"but we cannot condone childish acts such as: camp stealing, /ooc wars and KSing."

Right in the Legion guild policies, literally the 3 things they are doing to an entire zone
    Balsamic43 likes this.
  5. trevock Augur

I have to agree with Rantrick above.

I've seen your guild members act like the above in Lguk and also in Rathe Mnts at the Hill giants. I won't mention the players name but something like Grubhugg or Grubsomething was actually killing Hasten when players were trying to turn in for the Jboots. And he was actually taunting people in ooc about it.

There's a difference between guilds being "competitive" and "dps racing for content" and being the way the members of Legion of the Dead Three.

Guild image is everything, and yours isn't great.
    Balsamic43 likes this.
  6. Attila Augur

Look, Rathe mountains is a ^&&* show...I personally stay away from that place due to what "greed" does to people. That zone turns the nicest people in to total Dbags with very few exceptions. As far as Lguk is concerned on the previous post, I do not condone the childish acts such as /ooc wars and I will investigate the issue. Log files do not lie.

That being said, we are a very large guild with multiple raid teams. So, we are bound to have a few bad eggs make their way in. I am rarely in the zone where this stuff occurs, so I do not take sides. I am not, however, blind, so if I see this happening repeatedly, I tend to get involved. I suggest that If you have an issue that requires immediate attention, use your /petition powers and get a GM's help.

On a final note, I don't believe it is possible to have a good image with the entire server. The bigger you guild, the more people automatically assume the worst about them. One bad egg shows up and does some damage to our reputation and it sticks forever. So even if I start kicking people it won't matter to the people who already have their first impressions. No one will care that we caught the guy and booted him. No one will change their minds about what they already believe. But even so, I appreciate you bringing matter this to my attention and I will keep watch for patterns of misconduct. In return, I would like you to try not to label an entire guild based on a few peoples actions. - Thank you, Attila
  7. Attila Augur

Downed two Innoruuks,cleared Hate by 10pm Est and called it a night. We go in, get what we came for and go about our business. That's the way we roll, so if that suits you, toss in an app, talk to an officer for a few and let's get you set up. We have no plans to make a third raid ATM, so grab a roster spot while you still can.
  8. Attila Augur

9. Balsamic43 New Member

To add to what others were saying earlier, I have seen LoTD3 KS, camp steal, swear at people, taunt people in several different zones. Often times they are going out of their way to be toxic for no reason. For anyone who doesn't know Attila also led a guild on Mangler (Deck of Many Things) that fell apart in Kunark after he personally was swearing, name calling, and yelling at people in discord on raids. As you can see in his post above he goes from saying, "I will investigate" to "we have a few bad eggs" to "even if i do something it wont matter". Beware.
  10. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

TLPs are toxic, especially in classic. Every guild is going to have people like this and their guild isn't even close to as bad as a lot of others. Some guilds have no rules against it and their guild leaders actually endorse the bad behavior or partake in it.
  11. Attila Augur

12. Balsamic43 New Member

"guild leaders actually endorse the bad behavior or partake in it"

Read my post again, I have first hand experience with Attila partaking in toxic behavior.
  13. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

Somehow I have managed to level up two characters to 50 separately from each other and I have had zero issues with a single person from their guild. The encounters I've had have only been positive experiences, including their members being helpful in open world hate and fear.

There is at least half a dozen other guilds on the server now where I've had more negative experiences than I can count. These guys are definitely not one of them.
  14. Attila Augur

Oh, finally something that is semi-true. I do swear sometimes.
  15. Attila Augur

Sky is on farm x2 -Hate x2, Fear x2, Phinny x4+, Naggy x2. Vox x2, Yael x2 etc. A few spots left in each raid.
  16. Endacer Augur

We do care about our reputation, and we don't condone people doing those sort of things repeatedly. As Attila said, if you have problems at hill giants or seafuries, those places are pretty much free for all. For exp camps such as lguk, the hole, etc. If you run into problems with someone from Legion, petition them, and feel free to send an officer a tell. Single incidents are kept in mind, but not grounds for removal, everyone has a bad night, but people who do this repeatedly tend to end up on the officers radar and won't be allowed to stay.

In short, if you have problems with someone repeatedly, petition them then let us know and we'll handle the situation. We don't know who is doing it if you don't let us know tho.
  17. Endacer Augur

Only one person in guild with a name even close to that. We talked to them about it, and they never killed hasten, and were only killing his ph's to spawn hasten, while asking in ooc if people had seen him. Make sure you're story is correct before trying to bash people Trevock.
  18. Attila Augur

Think he is referring to our newbie Warrior that wouldn't even consider killing a quest mob. Dude just needed to turn in the Ring of the Ancients.

Anyway, we are doing great, because of amazing people and top notch coordination. Most of our members love raiding and off days almost always turn into pickup raids in OW. The two raids are almost full, so I am currently considering our options. I don't think we are ready for a third raid yet, but you never know.
  19. Yosemite Journeyman

Oh! Weekends off is a good thing.
  20. Attila Augur