Thats EQ Baby breaks classic completion record

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Whatthehype, Jun 3, 2020.

1. TheChosenOne Augur

impressive.. before my son was born I would have tried to get into a guild like yours

Reminds me of the Fire and Fury days on original Firiona Vei server, we dominated the competition... Resolution was the only guild that came close, but they were a zerg guild that threw 80-90 people at something.. fire and fury did it with 40 man raids, and we did server firsts on almost everything except for like 1 or 2 bosses where the zerg guild beat us
  2. Crazzie Lorekeeper

and now they use this so called bat phone method. I just laugh, whats the use.
  3. Name2 Augur

I can't tell if this is role play based on your name or if you actually don't have a high school diploma. Good job though, hope it takes you far.
  4. HicksAradune Augur

My post had nothing to do with the movie Aliens, no. Also high school diplomas is a US thing right? Would be difficult to get one of those from Scotland
    Dyzalot likes this.
  5. Dyzalot Augur

Participation awards from government institutions aren't worth the paper they are printed on. I know plenty of people without that piece of paper who worked hard and have found success and I know plenty with all kinds of diplomas that just skate through life with no direction.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Don't want any part of EQ for 3 days either I guess, since naming and shaming can result in a suspension.
  7. That0neguy Augur

Forum suspension is just a tiny bit different then in game suspension.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Depends on how you spend your 3 hours in the Q.
  9. Godric New Member

haha bring it on. Calling out toxic players is exactly what needs to happen and what will always happen. The actual act of KSing gets no GM repsonse but calling out people for it does? I think the EQ devs know thats not a sustainable business model. Nice try though.Go flex your neckbearding muscles somewhere else, I'm not that guy. Glad to see you expose yourself to the community though.
    Vindar likes this.
  10. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]

Sorry, not sorry.
  11. That0neguy Augur

Thats because one of these things is against the rules and another is not. I'll let you figure out which is which for yourself though.
  12. Godric New Member

I'll eat a permaban before I allow a small elitist group like yourselves to spread your toxic p99 mentality unchecked, and the silent majority agrees and will treat you accordingly in game. My last response, I don't have time to roam the forums all morning, but felt compelled to make the truth known here and now it is, so deal with it. Have fun with your witty remarks. I wish I could be as cool as you guys
    Vindar likes this.
  13. Bewts Augur

Open world or instanced kills? Just clarifying...
  14. Xeris Augur

Open world ...
  15. Thrawnseg Augur

I think they are the only guild that actually tries anyways, so it's not like they have anyone to fight over. Most guilds are happy with just instance farming and that's fine.
  16. datseqbebe New Member

congrats. so using the line of sight exploit so naggy and vox don't cast the aoe is now considered the any% run of eq classic. are you going for the 100% glitchless run as well? the clock is still ticking
  17. Vindar Augur

This guild is full of toxic players. You're building a reputation alright, just not the kind you think. The vast majority couldn't care less about this "achievement".
  18. HicksAradune Augur

Appreciate you making an account just to post a large amount of salt
    datseqbebe likes this.
  19. datseqbebe New Member

i made a forum account as a speedrunner to say your "speedrun" is actually not in the category you think it is. it is weird not to allow the PoSky warp, but allow the line of sight dragon exploit and then say you are first. i mean you can do whatever you want, since the moderator and the person who submitted the video to the "speedrunning" page are the same person.
    i dont even play aradune, too casual for me.
    come at me on tallon zek, 1v1 ... all you have vs all i have.
  20. Intenso Augur

Cause exp is so easy on aradune can’t believe people take tlp serious ahaha