Thats EQ Baby breaks classic completion record

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Whatthehype, Jun 3, 2020.

1. HicksAradune Augur

Cringiest thing i've read today, and i hear a lot
    datseqbebe likes this.
  2. datseqbebe New Member

:eek: take it back. if you don't get the reference, no wonder you still take eq seriously... the person who is known for saying that was a little bit like you. maybe if you ask nicely you can learn more about it.
    all i'm saying is you guys did a good job, but if you want to use the term "speedrun" then you are in an any% category since you used exploit. so you are 1st out of 1 entry. no shade, i hope your category really takes off.
    maybe next year someone will beat faceless in the glitchless category. ill check back in six months when you try to beat the speedrun record for sleeper
  3. HicksAradune Augur

from someone who made a forum name of datseqbebe just to post here, and IM taking it too seriously? o_O

Cya
    datseqbebe likes this.
  4. datseqbebe New Member

yes. finally you get it.
    i know it is important for you to get first the tenth time around and defend it with all your might. i wasn't trying to take that away from you. first place is first place, it only takes 1 contestant as you have demonstrated.
    take care mr hicksaradune,
    don't be alarmed when the cringeception hits you
    Weebles101 likes this.