What class are you picking and why?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by OliverQ, May 27, 2020.

1. OliverQ Elder

Just curious what everyone plans on making once servers open and why you chose that?
  2. Yumtums New Member

Im stressing as i cant decide still. Either pally sk, monk or druid
  3. Nainconnu New Member

seriously ?
  4. ElKingOfZeBongo New Member

clr ench, i play on AUS times and i want to be able to solo well
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Enc / Clr
    I want to be able to solo anything I want including group content when my friends aren't around.

Oh and exploit some charm things still in game.

Obvious choice.
  6. NitroNic New Member

Bard. Seems like a way to get a taste of many roles.
  7. Gussok New Member

A Rogue, and I don’t care. Always was my main and the only one I ever received the Epic for. Barb Shaman and some mage also.
  8. OliverQ Elder

Yeah I kinda want a rogue, but I know they're such a struggle in classic.
    Gussok likes this.
  9. Mrjon3s Augur

10. Gussok New Member

Yeah, no CRs now, class went from Backstab Crit damage to poisons. I stopped play when I started having to make other people poisons so they could keep agro.
    Still gonna struggle through finding a family guild that are not Min Maxers.
  11. Chuuk Augur

NEC / SHM.

Double pet + built-in mana regens on both makes for great duo'ing / farming and they don't really need any gear, so perfect for server start. The only issue is that my necro is going to be a gnome, and the shaman will be an ogre...so it's going to be a bit of an adventure getting them to meet up early on.

As I get established with plat and gear, I will make a Paladin on the NEC account (Pally over SK because everyone and their sister is an SK) and likely raid with him.

Must. Not. Do. ENC/CLR. Must.....not....
  12. Fluid Augur

Riz, Druid + Enchanter. SoW + Stinging Swarm is killer. Enchanter is grease for the wheels, everything sticks with Tash. I may only do the pp thing until I get enough cash for spells.
  13. Senadin Elder

I am so undecided, every time they make a server. I reroll a monk. Now im trying to decide rogue or SK.... or go do yet another monk!
  14. Hythos Augur

Contemplating trying a Paladin/Rogue combo 'cause it absolutely has never been done before......
    Trying out new horizons here.
  15. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Making a monk on Aradune at first. Going to do some boxing on Rizlona and see what it's like there too at some point.
  16. Firesyde424 Journeyman

Half Elf Bard, pretty easy pick. I really should play something different after all these years but I just enjoy bards way too much.
    Senadin likes this.
  17. Mezrah Augur

Well I am considering the masochistic choice of Half-Elf Ranger...
  18. Boneshadow New Member

i am thinking of Necro so i can solo, gonna start on Aradune . i always like healing too so maybe a priest later on or enchanter. Coming back to the game and open to any tips... Is bard swarm kitting still a thing ?
  19. Lyrical Augur

Was gonna pick Mnk/Shm but have been forced to pick nose instead.
    Senadin likes this.
  20. Senadin Elder

Your server are full too eh.. gota pick em lol