Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AtabishiWoW, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Vorshayla75 New Member

You literally answered your own question... "How's that RI recruitment going for aradune btw?" It's obviously going bad. Why is it going bad? "RI aradune discord seems to be directing people elsewhere." Yes.. they're directing them to Rampage's discord because RI's recruitment is going bad.

You seem to like to stir the pot and feign ignorance at the same time.. maybe you really are in the dark and just don't know. The majority of the people in multiple threads have said one thing about Rampage and RI and another about That's EQ Baby.

Based on your comments on other threads you seem to want to join Rampage pretty bad but for whatever reason want people in a recruitment thread for That's EQ Baby to validate your choice..

Just do you boo.
  2. Animosity Elder

Well his forum name is TLPman. So safe to say this isnt his first rodeo.
  3. Vicus Augur

Please, can this thread get to 40 pages a bit faster! We still have 21 days till launch, I need things to read.

P.S. Even if guilds could add an extra hour in the day I don't think its going to change the inevitable, "It's EQ Baby" seems to be the Agent Smith of Aradune. But if it happens, man that next TLP server will be even more epic.

[IMG]
  4. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Still looking for new recruits!
  5. Arctodus Elder

Hi, I applied as Schwartz SK. I am willing to play something different this time around. My history stopped around OoW. Been playing for the past 2 months looking to play on Aradune. Hit me up, I am just leveling a BST on Mangler ATM.
  6. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Yeah saw your app, if you could add me on discord or hop in our discord I can get you set up with everything.
  7. TLPman Augur

not 100% correct I am looking at both guild to find what is going to be what i want to do. I've played in the "toxic guilds" I have played in the DZ only guilds I've played in OW bat phone guilds that wake me at 4 am to kill a boss, I have even ran guilds. As we know after PoP 90% of the guilds playing from launch will no longer be around. I am looking for the spot where I can make this my last TLP, However I am looking for that guild that is going to be the "top guild on the server" Right now its a big toss up between the 2 guilds so it seems. So no i'm not trying to "stir the pot" or "feign ignorance" I am getting all the info I need to as you say "just do you boo". I'm too old for all the bull drama and don't want to deal with it really but at the same time knowing TLPs and what people play in them no way around it. So the best thing to do is find the place that will be the less amount of it.
  8. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Still open for business!
  9. Kubat Apprentice

Bump it up!
  10. Tucoh Augur

I don't have the dedication to be a member of That's EQ Baby, but after carefully reviewing the state of the guilds going into Aradune I'm pretty confident That's EQ Baby will dominate the scene purely due to the density of hardcore players, experience of leadership and purity of focus.

Very excited to see you guys run through EQ on release!
  11. Steele New Member

Is this guild being backed by Ice-T or Michael Rapaport???
  12. Arrk Augur

[IMG]
  13. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

14. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

15. Attila Augur

16. Kubat Apprentice

17. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

18. Braelvenae Lorekeeper

What's the equivilent of pink slips in EQ? Let's add some stakes.
  19. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

20. Yyezus New Member

Your name makes me want to join.