Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Tryhard New Member

I see some people are getting in, but I still can't. I keep getting time out errors. One time I was able to access the server list but the game black screened and gave me the disconnected error. Any update?
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

Timeout errors seem to be a different sort of issue and I haven't heard of other players experiencing that one yet. I'd petition CS and see if they can walk you through troubleshooting steps. Sorry!
  3. svann Augur

I have to say that was a really rough morning. Please dont do that!
  4. runy New Member

is there an estimate on this? primary account confirmed my epic turnin mob finally respawned but now i can't log in to continue it :(
  5. svann Augur

Should be fixed now. What exactly is it doing?
  6. Jenteel New Member

I can log into all my accounts into the game, but to log into the account management area, only my main can get in. My other two accounts get the invalid credential thing. I reset the password for one of them and it still gave me the same thing, then I found this post on the forums.
    ***Edit** Now I can't log into the game with the other two accounts grrrr.....
  7. Marshaik412 New Member

Its happening again which they are looking into it now, was on but had black screen which it happens for me when i minimize my game.
  8. Kardinal Lorekeeper

As of right now, one of my four accounts affected.
    Can't login to game or website.
  9. Marshaik412 New Member

It happened at the right moment, was fine to login no problem till few minutes later. Guess little break from me till able to get back on again.
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

This should be fixed again.
  11. Khazi New Member

yep just got in thanks
  12. Jenteel New Member

Yes got on with all three accounts into the game and account management. Thanks team!
  13. runy New Member

just got in... thanks ;)
  14. Greyfell New Member

Seems a widespread issue on my server following the patch. Can log in fine on one account, can log out and back in no issues. Another account get an error completing request.
  15. Siirist New Member

Well just tried to log in after the 03/11/2020 patch and I cannot on one of my accounts, says invalid log in????? This was supposed to be fixed. What's going on Darkpaw/DBG this has got to stop happening to accounts, we pay money to play not to have to deal with problems that are your job.
  16. Reveka New Member

I also have the same issue with one of my accounts.
    It was the account I had a lifetime membership to.
  17. Kearlin New Member

Same old song and dance. Having issues myself for a "fixed" issue on two accounts. Fixed... Right...
  18. Rinzun New Member

can not log in my main account !
  19. FxMercenary New Member

I am having this problem with my main (All Access) account. All my other accounts are currently F2P. I followed the password reset instructions and reset the account password, but it is still saying invalid credentials...
  20. Drexyll Lorekeeper

Same here. I can log right in on 2 out of my 3, but not my main one. This is getting ridiculous.