Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. YetAgain New Member

From Twitter : "We’ve identified the issue and it appears to be resolved, but please let us know if you’re still having trouble logging in."

Obviously is wasn't.
  2. YetAgain New Member

From Twitter : "We’ve identified the issue and it appears to be resolved, but please let us know if you’re still having trouble logging in."

Obviously is wasn't.
  3. YetAgain New Member

sorry double post - seems this server timed out trying to post it -- just keeps getting better
  4. svann Augur

I saw that - from 2 days ago! No word since.
  5. Brilhasti Elder

I suppose we have to wait for America to wake up to get a response.
  6. Scila Augur

still borked .... can't log on one account that I had logged out last night
  7. Venedar Lorekeeper

Same here, I took a lunch. When I was done I could no longer login my monk. Its like the account never exsisted.
  8. Disil Journeyman

Also getting this error on one of my accounts. The website will say invalid credentials, and the launcher will just mention a non-specific error completing my request.
  9. Wild one New Member

Same here
  10. taliefer Augur

on top of this, i get a message telling me that no account exists with that username when trying to use the forgot my PW. despite just recently done so on that same account
  11. Metanis Bad Company

Had problems with 2 accounts last evening, now this morning I'm having a problem with a 3rd but different account. The problem has not been resolved. Using TDS Telecom as our ISP.
  12. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

So the login issue is happening again, approx 7:30pm (GMT+4:30) on one account, but not the others. this is a different account than which had the issue last time.

can you guys please and kindly stop breaking stuff already?
  13. SMARAGD New Member

Same here with one of my accounts...
  14. Metanis Bad Company

Since it only seems to be affecting people logging in multiple accounts from the same IP address I think something in their DDoS protection code has gone wonky and it's mistakenly blacklisting our IP addresses for a period of time. I use I S B O X E R key repeater mode to login all 6 accounts within a fraction of a second so maybe it thinks that's a DDoS attack?
  15. Samuston New Member

If you can leave a comment here, then the issue is not your computer, your firewall or your ISP.
    The issue causes all access from an account to be unavailable. Because we all can post here, it means we ALL have more than one account. If one account can get in and another can't then the issue is not on our side, it's a server side issue.
    svann likes this.
  16. Marshaik412 New Member

I am also having issue with main account not able to login, was freaking out, guessing alot of ppl having same issue.
  17. YetAgain New Member

I use NO 3rd party software so that is not the issue. Issue appears that our accounts are missing from the database as trying to reset password results in " no account exists with that username".
  18. DragonArc New Member

I am having the issue as well. I logged into 4 accounts on 3 different PCs. 3 accounts work 1 will not. I am posting here because this account can login but, main account can not to post. Was working yesterday morning around 9am (after time change).
    This is the error received on correct credentials "There was an error completing your request. Please try again" Also, it normally allows remember of account and when i select it just fills in Username. I type in password and then get error. I use a different account and in it goes. Also all are All access accounts (more of an FYI)
    Edit - Last edit i hope. One thing i did notice is the first error was the "Servers are receiving many logins at this time. Please try again later" It was worded something like that. So, maybe some AI has flagged the account as not being valid and blocked access. I hope not : (
  19. Syberkin New Member

I cannot log into my regular account. I am receiving the message "Invalid Credentials". However, I am able to log in using my free account. I have changed my password and received a message that it was successful. I am still unable to log into my "All Access" account. This is not a problem on my end. I reported the issue 3 hours ago and have not received any information or assistance. This was working last night at 10:45 PM EST after our raiding. All I did was setup my bazaar mule and go offline. This morning I could not log back in.
  20. Marshaik412 New Member

Hell no to 3rd party software program cheating nonsense stuff, i'm against that stuff. It targeted our main account's. Not able to log in forums on main even on password reset but alt account which is only around 2 week old account. Main is 2 Years and once checked on alt account, your able to play EQ but not your main subscribed account.