Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Tyzayd New Member

Same here. They could at least lose a non active account not the primary one I play. The phone # goes to a message saying they do not accept calls and voice mail is full, how convenient for them ! Password reset page is broken so this does not help either. I miss the old Sony CS team at least they responded.
    Brilhasti likes this.
  2. Mintalie Augur

Raises hand, can't log in to one of my accounts. Haven't tried the others. Too scared!
  3. Scila Augur

I use no 3rd party programs, my trader is still logged into that account, this forum account is the one that is having problems so the account does exist, I get a blank screen, but the drop down shows the account with a blank password - enter the password - an error completing your request, please try again later message. What is going on?
  4. YetAgain New Member

Don't forget to "like" the 1st post in this thread so they will address this issue -- ironic because I cant think of a single person who would "like" for this to be happening.
  5. Brilhasti Elder

15:35] dreamweaver:

We're aware of the login/authentication issue some players may be having at the moment and have contacted ops and engineering to take a look at the issue. We'll update with more information when we are able.
    Mintalie likes this.
  6. Morriana Journeyman

Same issue here, and I'm finding the lack of resolution or even acknowledgement a little disturbing. Was Holly going just the tip of the iceberg and the ship is sinking? or does the support hamster have Coronavirus?
  7. Mintalie Augur

This is how EQ ends, they just void out all the accounts.
  8. Morriana Journeyman

Where was this posted please? I'd like to watch for updates.
  9. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

Concur. Actual Dev response to what the issue is/was and what was done to fix it would go a long way to community transparency. As it is, this is two days in a row on different accounts i've lost the ability to play because of invalid credential issue on one account or the other. It's starting to get really old, really fast.
  10. Brilhasti Elder

11. Marshaik412 New Member

I don't know why they leave a message on discord while they should inform everyone on their MAIN website of whats going on about the info of whats happening to people accounts.
    Velisaris_MS and svann like this.
  12. Varillian-Zwo New Member

Aye - but at least someone woke up and started to at least pretend to care
  13. svann Augur

I cant even get permission to post there. Im logged in but it says I need to "claim" my account, but then when I click the button it tells me email already registered.
    edit: got it to work using discord software, but not in browser. weird.
  14. Mintalie Augur

On the plus side, at least this isn't happening a week from tomorrow...
    Varillian-Zwo likes this.
  15. Marshaik412 New Member

This is what everyone wants (Information/updates/bug reports) about stuff has been happening. The old days they use to inform everyone without people begging them what is going on and now they want you to hit the like button just like how Youtuber click baiters want you to do, what it feels like.
  16. talayen New Member

This is also happening to me on a secondary account. Can't log in to the account through the launcher, on the forums, etc. Continues to give the "invalid credentials" error.
  17. Shaoqiang Journeyman

Happening to me on 3 accounts. Also when I try to login, it's giving error messages saying the loginserver is busy. This is a BIG issue, devs. Fix it
  18. saltej New Member

• XXXX
      Today at 09:02

For my main account XXXX when I try to login on the patcher even after deleting the files I get the message "there was an error completing your request. Please try again later." And I cant change my password because when I try to login into make a petition on that account it says invalid credentials.
    • Bridgette S.
      Today at 09:08

I hear you and thank you for performing all of the steps we requested. We're very sorry to hear you are unable to login. Please feel welcome to try periodically throughout the day and please let us know if the issue continues beyond 24 hours.

Although we do not expect a temporary issue to last that long, please be sure to let us know if you are still unable to login after 24 hours. Also, please feel welcome to update us if you are able to resolve the issue sooner. Thank you again for your patience during this time.
      Best regards,
      Bridgette S.
      Senior Technical Support
      Daybreak Games
  19. saltej New Member

So we see you have a problem but oh well enjoy your day trying to login.
    Brilhasti likes this.
  20. Shaoqiang Journeyman

Wow... 24 hours.. Is this gonna be a thing we have to deal with from now on?