Fixed Internally the last of the storm boars

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by saden, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Groans Augur

I would say rename the quest to "Last of the Storm bugs" but i dont think this is the last of them.
  2. JeffHanson Augur

Wasted the whole night on Monday trying to get this to work. We couldn't even get the first orc to spawn.

1) ToV progression is required to level to 115. (Face it, it is required, unless you autobot.)
    2) This task DOES NOT WORK consistently. Nice idea, horrible implementation.

Time to swallow your pride and admit that you can't fix this. It has been broken for for first two months of this expansion, and I will bet dollars to donuts that it will be this way after the next patch. Make this task an optional part of progression.
  3. svann Augur

Fight the wolves in the giants cubby and you wont need to kill skells. Giants dont activate until wolves are dead.
  4. Hitty Augur

That is not the only part which is broken. Before the last patch I did the quest and it only hang with pets. I removed pets then it worked.

Now we don't even get location #1 to update.

First try: killed spawning wandering guy, dropped a part but no update
    Second, Third of Fourth try: the wandering mob did not even spawn - run around nothing happened
    Then we gave up...

This time we did all suggested work-arounds

- Quester was the leader in the group
    - leader did the quest update step

This happened all in a /pick because the base pick was overcrowded with nearly 50 people.
  5. Khrizen New Member

Feb 1st still iffy quest results, killed the 3 wolves then pulled the 2 giants, 2nd giant was 1/2 dead it just despawned mid fight.. unable to recover with try again message = kicktask start again