Fixed Internally the last of the storm boars

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by saden, Jan 16, 2020.

1. saden New Member

doing quest got bug at end didn't get update find the boars somewhere near the bridge they keep popping and killing them get wolf update when killing but nothing in task kill giants no update and loot ring and no update.
  2. svann Augur

Is this the new english, like new new math?
    Earthy and Duder like this.
  3. SonOfABiscuit Augur

The quest is still bugging out for me, too, using mage pet as a tank. I cannot even get the 1st step to update when the orc spawns.
    Earthy likes this.
  4. Moege Augur

If you are lucky enough to get to the last step. Aggro all 3 wolves before you kill them only way I could get it to work.
    Earthy likes this.
  5. Prathun Developer

Updated ticket. Thanks!
  6. magman New Member

I got to the 3 wolves an 2 giants , killed the wolves got update for dead wolves giants depoped and cant respawn them , is this the way its suppose to be ? if it is its a huge waste of time
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep. If you can't kill the stuff fast enough, they despawn and you get to drop the task and try again.
    Valspar likes this.
  8. magman New Member

o well guess I wont be finishing this until level increases to 120
  9. saden New Member

you can go back to quest giver and hail and he say try again to respawn them but quest didn't work for me when did no task update in window
  10. Solarkat New Member

We were pretty fast killing wolfs at the bridge , then jumped on the giants got them to about 65% and they despawn. Went back to the quest giver and said (try again) but couldn't get them to respawn.
    Anyone have any input on this..
  11. Earthy New Member

Step 3 "Head to the Bridge" will not update. Killed about 100 wandering corpses but wouldn't update. I have a inventory full of rings. I've completed this quest before, was helping others and definitely did not do anything different.
  12. JeffHanson Augur

Time to simply make this task an "optional" part of progression.
  13. enclee Augur

I don't understand why there's a hidden timer, if you want the step timed then let the player know.
  14. Boxen New Member

Killed the wolves on the bridge, that step is complete, but can't get the mobs underneath to spawn again. Tried going to quest giver and do the " Retry" text. Tried logging out and back in.
  15. Velisaris_MS Augur

No, time to make it an instanced task. No timers, no trigger points, no dps race before despawning, no conflicts with other people on the same step. Just zone in, move to the specific spots, kill mobs and loot...boom...done.

It was stupid to make a group progression task with spawn point triggers and timers operate in the base zone.
    birdsong_pawn and enclee like this.
  16. enclee Augur

You just created a mission and a raid. It’s a good suggestion.
  17. birdsong_pawn Augur

Yes! I was surprised (shocked maybe) that this wasn't instanced from the start.
  18. JeffHanson Augur

Just tried this again for the 10th or 12th time. We can't get the location update for step 3, as usual. PLEASE put this task in an instanced zone so you can drop all the triggering mechanics -- all mobs up from the start, no invisible timers.
  19. JeffHanson Augur

Tried yet again, in spite of my best judgement. Got to the final steps, pre-cleared the annoying skeletons at the bridge, popped the wolves and giants, and killed the 3 wolves within a couple minutes. The first giant despawned immediately when we engaged.

Really, really fed up with this task.

By the way, what is the "try again" phrase supposed to accomplish? It does nothing.
  20. Marton Augur

Tried this numerous times.

Location #3 is difficult to update; we restarted the task several times :mad:.

On final step we didn't clear skeletons; wolves can be pulled single with no adds.

Got lucky nobody was in the zone to steal the mobs. This quest should really be done in an instance.