Restless Ice Refresh every 6sec

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Daedly, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Daedly Augur

As far as I can tell, Restless Ice is supposed to have a duration of 30sec/5ticks. However, on at least 2 separate occasions now, something has it refreshing every 6sec/1tick. This past time, I was actually able to right click the spell icon to confirm that the duration said 30seconds even though it was refreshing every 6sec. When it is happening, the cure counters reset to 50 and the timer will show 6sec.
    Is this intended and I am missing some kind of mechanic?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

3. Daedly Augur

Dang, I looked for a similar post too.

The spell description must be incorrect then. If you get the Restless Ice and click the icon, it will say it recasts Restless Ice if not cured. When you click on the recast spell, it also shows the same exact spell information(30sec duration).

Then, when it goes to a point where it is refreshing counters every tick, you can click on the icon again, and it will still show that the duration should be 30sec.

So, either the spell is bugged OR the spell mechanic information is bugged/wrong.
  4. Tucoh Augur

I've seen it do the six second refresh before too. It seems like a bug but i guess i don't mind the non trivial cure mechanic after years of either trivial curable debuffs or noncurable debuffs.
  5. SaffronYellowLotus Journeyman

It acts like a bug to me. I had to camp out at least 6 times last night. If you camp and come back it goes away. I have yet to find a spell or AA that cures the stupid thing. It doesn't always bug out, but it bugs out a lot.
  6. Lianeb Augur

It is corruption cured.
    The first cast is 30s the let it fade and recast it’s self lasts 6s.