Old school Dec 2003, Tunare server

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Horyuken, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Horyuken Augur

Billy! I'm Iz's RL brother, he has two kids now and is always working. Still likes to play the DOTA tho! We still talk about you often.

Good to see your all still around
  2. Ellarache New Member

yes i was Gthor but i stopped in 2003 or 2004 too , i can't say for sure but it was when LDoN was released or about that time , i Simply did not have enough time to play .

i was back this year before TBL , with another account , it was so long ago that i could not remember my login from that time and pretty sure the email i then used has been cancelled LOL .

Anyway , you can meet me on Firiona Vie , playing a BST named brigite
  3. billymain New Member

anyone going to be on p99 green? classic experience not likely to come around again anytime soon.
  4. billymain New Member

i know! i remember horyuken name, we were leveling up on p99 and you rage quit around lvl 50 on your ogre warrior after dying 4 times in lguk. rip
  5. Dumonyu New Member

6. Burfoot New Member

Wow, so many old names here! Hi everyone! I haven't played in years -- such fond memories of those days. Recently, I started playing EQ on TAKP if anyone wants to come say hi.
  7. Hannahs New Member

just wanted to also say hi, Kabijito here, enchanter from pop to gates with Divine Crusade.
    miss all the good people. miss porkin , ailgheal, bryarrose , sheexs and gungabob to name a few!

i am also on Takproject as Radda