Old school Dec 2003, Tunare server

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Horyuken, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Horyuken Augur

So I found an old guild listing from 2003 from a webupdate, The guild was Divine Crusade. Was a good group of people, posting because I'm wondering if any still play. Besides two of us.
    Aafa - Lemamel - Garry - Sanders
    Actarus - Lozack - Geshtar - Seyan
    Aertea - Mallahki - Gimmy - Shelnar
    Ailgheal - Marqee - Googa - Snowhuntress
    Azguz - Merickk - Grovache - Soulforg
    Balanar - Minvardar - Gthor - Spye
    Beazly - Moogalak - Gungabob - Strac
    Billymain - Moshimoshi - Habenero - Syphonn
    Blackgallon - Nandark - Hemocrit - Szazor
    Bryarrose - Nokturne - Izhuzul - Tabris
    Burfoot - Orgrim - Jovann - Teferi
    Calbe - Osseous - Kainteeka - Temken
    Clarinet - Parrain - Kalador - Tettra
    Danel - Pelekai - Katinna - Tiladan
    Dodoria - Piao - Kinidyen - Tinyr
    Dumonyu - Puffo - Kinolan - Tordaila
    Durg - Raenewae - Korudon - Uzzdain
    Emeree - Rajahten - Lace - Vixxen
    Escia - Relix - Zaul - Vordan
    Exquisit - Reyvin - Zetzer - Zakana
    Gaddilae - Roadruner
  2. Tallie Elder

Oh the memories.......
    I wasn't in Divine Crusade but knew a lot of the people you list. A number of them were in Vae Inimcus at one point or ended up in Talisman.
    Hannahs likes this.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Didn’t know you still played. Hi Tallie!

I say this in the whitest guy way possible. #GUnit?
  4. Aanita New Member

To post or not to post...

I write this as one of the few remaining members of Divine Crusade who is still playing the game. I am that last name on the list who refuses to give up the game. I have gone from being in being college and single to married with 3 boys. I have seen game go through good and bad changes. What keeps me coming back is the people. I known many good and wonderful people and made many real life friendships due to the game. I know only a few of these names are still alive and well. Feel free to give me a shout in game sometime.

Roadruner
  5. Nandark New Member

I miss the old Divine Crusade times:) Still remember all the names. I was just talking to some friends at work how some of us would time our days off to camp epic mobs and drops.
    Sheex likes this.
  6. Raynrace Augur

Plenty still play, just on other servers, several are in RoV or FU on Bristlebane. Most ended up in Talisman before it finally merged with Lunacy Unbound during the Underfoot expansion. In fact there are a good number of folks on Bristlebane from Tunare.
  7. Tiladan1999 New Member

Wow just stumbled upon this thread. I played the cleric Tiladan. I def miss raiding with everyone in DC! Anyone plan on playing Pantheon when it launches?
  8. Horyuken Augur

Good to see all those names! Nandark and roadrunner been a long time!

Gesture/sheex and Myself Grovache are on Drainal now.

Izhuzul still plays DoTA with Teferi and Billymain from time to time.
    Tiladan1999 likes this.
  9. Gnomereaper Augur

Burfoot and Tabris as names look familiar. Maybe Township Rebellion on Luclin at some point? I wouldn't know, someone else in that guild might be able to confirm. And Teferi was on Dominaria fighting against Nicol Bolas heading to Ravnica next.

Urza>>>>>>>>>>Teferi
  10. Tenaka Lorekeeper

Some of those names bring back great memories. Mainly in Talisman with Roadruner, Ray, Lace, Exquisit, Szazor and Durg. Cheers to the fellow Daybringers of Talisman still playing'=)
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Not sure if its the same guy, but Teferi (enchanter) is in Realm of Insanity on Xegony and has been for a long time.
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Pretty sure that’s a different guy, yepmetoo. Tunare/DC Teferi was a Wizard who got afk rekt in Great Divide at lvl 60 by a furious tizmak.

Tabris in TR is the same guy I believe.
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I recognize "Gaddilae" from my Ethereal days, prior to 2003 (2001-2002 era), possibly in Phoenix Ascendant as well. Did a quick search of my logs, no sightings in years :(

Tat
  14. Vordan New Member

Vordan here! I reconnected with Durg and Raynrace a couple months back on Live. They were powerlevelling me and then I got hooked on the Mangler TLP server. I'm still there. Playing a Shaman. Good times.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

What are your toon(s) names? I’ve been poking around on Mangler myself, as a wizard Paladin enchanter or shaman.
  16. billymain New Member

holy smokes the internet randomly showed me this thread. i remember every single name on that list. iam BILLYMAIN GNM* WIZ . plsumg sheexs you are rocking GNM ROG named GNOOTERS? NRRRRR i still name my GNMS WITH GNOOTS. have not heard from izhuzul/zaul/teferi in a couple years at least but used to play a bit of dota with them. dumonyu still around. Horyuken should log back on p99 and have GM's recover corpse from gukbottom ? or restart grovache.

anyone planning to play p99 green when it rolls out in october? will be closest thing to classic in 20 years.

ps... iam playing currently on p99 blue. have been off and on for 6-7 years.
  17. billymain New Member

i remember gaddilae one time sent me a misstell of some pseudoreligious paladin roleplay that was supposed to go to her in game husband about filling her lady parts with light.... weirdiest boner ever.
    Stymie and Hannahs like this.
  18. billymain New Member

i think izhuzul wife may have banned him from speaking to me because i am bad influence/she is succubus can you confirm or deny half or all of this statement pls ?
  19. OldSkoolTunare New Member

I was on Tunare, back in those days.. I was in JLN (Justice League of Norrath) for a number of years. Once they folded, I kinda bounced around until I lost interest. Just thought I'd take a look around, but first my account.. Hmmmm
  20. Jadenpain Scholar

Like raynrace said there a huge tunare group on BB spread across all three main raiding guilds. i still play almost a full group from daishan/talisman timeline. ~~