Do not raise level cap

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamboompow Augur

Heroic AA is pretty big for tanks. There are diminishing returns however. Still well played and well geared is typically going to be more favorable to the win side of the equation. Some classes can definitely skip some things. if you don't have any interest in TS, then why get those AA?

If there is any point for me to get across is that the DEV team is going to structure the new content around the expectations that a good size chunk of the old content is completed and those power ups earned. Not all of them earned, but a representative of what typical middle of the road player can do. Finishing the easier zones prog. Finishing most of the raids but not all. Getting the AP/Cresta but not maxing it. That sort of thing. Do that and new expacs should be reasonable, even when not playing at peak performance. If the first zone is crushing well played, well geared players with EVERYTHING done up to that point giving 110% than there is something wrong.
  2. Metanis Bad Company

A disappointing design decision because it's the traditional one. Untold manhours will be expended in brainless activities attempting to scale rather than create content. Many things will be "or" remain broken months after the expansion release. We know this because it's the history of the last 10+ years of EQ. Every single thing they touch they will break two or three or six times before finally fixing it. A level increase only ensures this pattern will continue.

We don't need 5 more levels, we need content, quests, tuning, and did I mention CONTENT!
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL way to twist what I said.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

100% incorrect for the group game.

Again, my lvl 105 Warrior who has half mitigation AA done.. an ZERO heroric anything what so ever on him..

Tanked all EoK (on launch) just fine..

Tanked all RoS (on launch) just fine..

Bleeding edge raid situation perhaps .. but 100% absolutely not required in Group content.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

So you did all of RoS with this warrior and never leveled? Sounds more like this was a toon you played occasionally and didnt do much with if you couldn't manage to level the toon at all and apparently couldnt even finish mitigation when doing the whole RoS expansion.

The key to making up stuff is to be consistent.
    code-zero and AcemoneyFV like this.
  6. Whulfgar Augur

100% xp into AA.

his name is redstone on rathe.

Would you like me to send you tells in game an verify this character's AA's an all that ?

I have zero cares one way or the other.

Its my alt. Which absolutely mean's once my main warrior was finished (took me 1 week for everything sept hunter) for both Eok / RoS ..

Once done on my main, I jumped on him to see if all those people's "claims" of not being able to use grp geared toons to run threw some of the missions was true.

That is 100% the reason he even exsists.. yes I keep him 5 levels lower and half AAed (important AA's) for tanking for that very reason.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Annastasya and Whulfgar like this.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

I really should take your words into consideration more.

Considering you think every single player in your guild is in every single class all the same exact skill level..

no exception..
    Allayna likes this.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL I never said that and you repeating it still won't make it true.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Oh well now that you say that I believe you completely. :)
  11. Whulfgar Augur

You clearly implied it.. And everyone who has reading comprehension can clearly see it.
  12. Bamboompow Augur

Sorry Whulfgar. You might have some good things to say, when you are not spouting off about how awesome you are, but I gotta put you on ignore. The level of condescension has reached the breaking point.
  13. tyrantula Elder

/bye lvl 255 req stuff
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Nope I never implied it and in fact I said I have people of differing capabilities in my guild. You can keep saying but it still won't make it true. And you are right anyone with basic reading comprehension can see you are wrong.
  15. Whulfgar Augur

Oh corwyhn.. You are a sneeky one..

After going back an checking on the post we are both discussing.

Could not help but notice.. you changed what you said via editing..

Just so that people understand whats going on here .. quick recap.

Corwyhn.. just got caught trying to change what he tried to imply.. which was everyone in every class of his guild are all equally talented .. he has now gone back .. edited that very post .. to reflect what he wants it to now.

Funny thing bout that is .. we can all see the last time its edited..

Last edited by Corwyhn Lionheart, Yesterday (6/29/2019) at 2:04PM

I find your trustworthy ness ness on anything reguarding this thread or well frankly anything now VERY much suspect ..
  16. Whulfgar Augur

Good talks puddin.

Holla at me when you get your trustworthyness back puddin.

Not interested in debating with some one who blatently edits their own posts .. to change what they say when they are proven 100% wrong.
  17. GoneFission Augur

Except his saying his guild covers all levels of play is in your own quoted reply to that message. So it was there when you replied.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  18. Whulfgar Augur

Nice catch I didnt catch that. So in light of that.

I offer my apologies. And will destroy my last 2 posts.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  19. Whulfgar Augur

Thank you.
  20. Whulfgar Augur

interesting, not being able to edit..

Well again I do apologize in any event.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.