Will in era mounts be added back to Selo?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotlust Augur

Please fix this. I want you to have my money.
    Nindi likes this.
  2. Remind Journeyman

3. ForumBoss Augur

bump. there were definitely mounts in luclin on phinigel, I believe a tiger and some leopards or wolves?
  4. Lorglath New Member

Those 6 have been available from Luclin launch on every other TLP, bring them back, or AT LEAST a mount with no buffs that we can be on for medding!
  5. a_librarian Augur

6. ZeeK Elder

bring back the store mounts please!
  7. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

Please take my money for the mounts we had on literally every other TLP to date, the mounts that I preloaded station cash for. Station cash that I will be creating a CS ticket about because I don't want it. I will be issuing a charge back in a day or two if this isn't remedied and don't care if you ban the account at this point. What a ridiculous day this has been for you all. Why are you making it even worse by taking away your biggest revenue stream for early Selos?
    Thalliius likes this.
  8. Machentoo Augur

They refunded them the DBC. They did not refund the $$ we used to purchase the DBC just for these mounts.
  9. BarfJello New Member

Every Single Mount you just listed has released with the release of Luclin on every other TLP. Selo started at Luclin, incase you didn't know, so why would these mounts not be available?

If the dev team is indeed this ignorant to the game and its mechanics and the mounts will not be on Selo (until when will be the real LOL here) then I want my $80 back that I loaded on 4 accounts.

Seriously someone needs to get their heads out of their here.
  10. Vedette Journeyman

When, and where was this announced before the server launch? It appears you guys want us spending tons more money on crates.
  11. Daemon Sicarius New Member

please put the mounts in. :(
  12. ZeeK Elder

Prathun this is such a minor buff at 60 and with the server progressing fast why is this even an issue. 5 TLPs were able to purchase mounts with the same buffs at Luclin. I never would have bought DB cash if these were not available. Many players feel cheated.
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

They should make a few new marketplace mounts that are available on Luclin launch.

These mounts should have no mount buff and should be a 10% run bonus.

If you want a mount immediately on Luclin launch you shouldn’t be able get one with Cheetah speed and 250 HP/Mana. It should be of the quality of the lowest horse buyable in the Bazaar.

It doesn’t matter what was offered on past servers. Past servers have offered plenty of broken things that they’ve fixed over the years. This is just another one of those things. But I do agree they should offer something to make money. A no mount buff and slow horse seems like a reasonable compromise as it still has utility for Casters to meditate and Melee to minimize push.
  14. Beowolfe New Member

I bought those mounts in several tlp servers when they reached Luclin era.
    So removing them is weird because we are in Luclin era.

I do not get this, these mounts where in era on other servers so why not here?
  15. Karhar Dream Crusher

Then save the dbc for later for something else.
  16. Bewts Augur

I know for a fact I sat on a tiger type mount in Luclin on Ragefire until I obtained a Seru mount. I bought that mount with SC and so did like 3/4 of my guild.

It may have been a marketplace error, because I recall a bat phone going out to buy them. It was never taken back from any of us if was unintended.

And to echo others, you’d make a killing with SC mounts.
  17. Tulerezzer Fujimoto New Member

Bought DBC cash on 3 accounts specifically for mounts that have been in at Luclin launch on the last 3 TLPs (which I played on) only to have them pulled off the market while I can't log in for 4 hours after server launch. Does any of this sound like good customer service Devs? Because it feels like a big middle finger to me. I spend way more money than I should on EQ because I enjoy it but I will definitely scale that way back if I feel like you don't give a damn.
    The Selo server was never going to be a classic experience, there is no reason to pretend the mounts are ruining some preconceived notion of nostalgic gameplay.
  18. JBizzle Journeyman

19. Brumski Augur

Could they be delaying the in era mounts so that people buy more boxes? Something smells funny, but it could just be the sauerkraut and dumplings on the stove.
  20. NiNiK New Member

*a particularly small and excitable gnome scurries up, crayons clutched in both hands, and starts drawing pictures of puppies wolves and worgs in the margins of all the previous posts*

Dese puppies also goned from DB store on Agnarr. WHERE ALLA PUPPIES GONED???
    JBizzle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.