Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

In The Darkness Howls (GMM HA from Belira Blastil) the name is untrackable (Grash, Bloodmoon Growler - yellow con). I can provide a screenshot if you like. Is that intended?
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  2. daBlubb Elder

I bought Platinum Anniversary Cake and when i click it, it just says:
    You do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability. Also at my home, which is mentioned by the cake.

Iam a warrior. Its works without problems on my druidess. Do we need a mana bar or what could it be?

daBlubb
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I doubt that was the intention, but I do see that that is how it's set :/ I'll send a note to the Dev responsible for that content.
    It is an "Aura" type spell. Do you have a Circle of X ring running? or something similar?
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

working on a saturday? what is this world coming too =P
  5. daBlubb Elder

It is the Warriors Champions Aura. Stupid Ogre klicked this off from Song Window instead of the Aura Window at my first test.

daBlubb
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Problem with the log in queue

Got to server select got the message I was in the queue, approx 5 mins queue time, 1 minute later I get a time out error, surely this shouldn't happen when in the queue.

Logged back in and the wait is now 11 minutes!
  7. Nniki Augur

a peaceful worker reducing Beta KOS faction
    [IMG]
  8. Nniki Augur

Task: Greatest Gnome Hunter
    It seems the quest loot might be tied to the kill steps being active? We had the kill steps done, and we couldn't get another Clockwork Spider Leg to drop until someone requested the task again.
  9. Nniki Augur

Ironing out the Legion mission request timer is shared with the first mission, The Darkness Howls.
  10. Nniki Augur

Danger Zone mission only allows for 1 player.
  11. Sancus Augur

Consul of Cooperation, the named that spawns in Ironing out the Legion, didn't drop anything.
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ironing Out the Legion is all kinds of broken. The instance crashes. The Museum updates don't update and it causes the mission to fail.
  13. Shipteez New Member

Says my time is 14624999m ....

Please tell me this is not true :(
  14. Nniki Augur

The second update for Culture of Blood didn't seem to work for us in a pickzone.
  15. Nniki Augur

Smelly Orcwere Disguise doesn't drop with offensive action.
    [IMG]
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

Item: Fractured Gear Set from GMM.
    This belt has one of the new combo effects (Overdrive Boon) but I cannot see the secondary "heavy punch" part of the combo in my parses.
  17. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Same problem with Orc Mercy task.
  18. Nniki Augur

a Bloodmoon exile is listed as NPC for the task When Orcs Fly in partisan achievement, but Tinzenwen Geargoggler gives the task.

[IMG]
  19. Wudanar Journeyman

Consul of Cooperation did not drop any loot.
  20. Nniki Augur

Clicking Platinum Anniversary Cake adds an aura, but it doesn't have a name displayed.

[IMG]