Problem with trials loot protection

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Edenwrath, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Edenwrath New Member

OK... i've been doing trials of smoke today and i noticed something that seems... off...

My lock-outs are as follow :
    2D:6h:30m - The trials of smoke - trial of the eternal cyclone
    2D:11h29m - The trials of smoke - trial of the ashes of rusted cliff's glory

And i'm giving a try at Trial of the speaker's amphitheater.
    task has been requested by someone with lockout on trial of the ashes of rusted cliff's glory and nothing else.

After initial wave, we try to loot the clickies to port up to mini-bosses and it tells us the following :
    You are not allowed to take these items, you have a lockout for this event.
    You are not allowed to loot the item: Sigil of the Golden Flame.

I know there was a loot protection implemented with the last patch, preventing you from looting items from chests in a trial you were locked out of. But is it normal none of us aren't able to loot the clickies from the speaker's amphitheater trials ?
  2. Rowlen Journeyman

Got this loot protection too while trying to loot just some primaordial radiance which dropped from one named in trial wending ways today. Nobody in group had ANY lockout!

And got the loot protection again while trying to loot an armor piece from the chest at the end of wending wys with one char, that was in trial task, but not in zone at final kill.

Seems kind of bugged...
  3. Edenwrath New Member

little update :

we just completed trials of three, same team, same requester, same lockouts and i was able to loot something out of the chest at the end as i should... so the problem seems to be either specifically with speaker's amphitheater or with non-chest drops.
  4. Sinimyn New Member

5. elumxe Elder

THIS.
    I just finished Wending Ways, got the 3 day lock, thought, ill give the
    speaker's amphitheater a shot, I go in there drop the first few mobs, and no one in my group can loot the sigils,
    "You are not allowed to loot the item: Sigil of the Darkening Depths"
    This makes it impossible to complete the trial.
    This surely can't be by design? If it is, I guess everyone have to wait 3 days between any one trial...