Bags and containers on FV

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Iryola, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Iryola New Member

Hello friendly community! (Beginning of my asking for support)
    I've recently returned to EQ, couldn't get my original account back so I ended up buying a heroic Druid and making 5 other characters to PL and eventually box with.
    All 5 of the characters are now level 65 and I'm gonna farm some AAs in PoF for a bit.
    That many new characters are very expensive to buy spells for! I'm looking for some bigger and better containers, that I an actually afford. Current prices on the bazaar would only allow me to buy a couple bags, which really isn't all that beneficial. Anyone around that could make me something bigger than deluxe toolboxes and not charge an arm and a leg for them? I do have some plat I can spend, hopefully for something bigger than just a 12 slot. Less runs back to PoK the better!
  2. bigpapa Augur

is iryola your toon name in FV , I can help you some there,
  3. Jontrann Augur

The 32(36)? slot tradeskill bags are the best bang for your buck, they are relatively cheap for how much bag space you get.
  4. Iryola New Member

Yeah, Iryola is one of my toons, appreciate the help. The trade skill bags only hold trade skill items?
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

There's also this thread further down the main page on this forum:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/where-to-farm-plat.254174/

There's some interesting discussion of where to find/quest/get bags. It may be helpful.

Also, not sure what you mean when you say "charge an arm and a leg". Just to make the large tailored bags (16-20 slotters) requires almost 3000 plat, and that doesn't include whatever you value the dropped/looted component. If they're asking 5-6kpp in the Bazaar, that's really not a bad price (not sure what they're actually going for on your server).
  6. Iryola New Member

Yeah 5-6k would be doable but I believe they were more like 16k, haven't checked in a couple days.
  7. ysaga New Member

let me know your char ID in FV if you want.
    I can make 32 slot bags free for you!!
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Tomear1 New Member

Ysaga I am very interested in these bags, could you share with us the pattern or advise everyone how to make them. As there would be a cost for you to buy the materials to make these bags. please let us know the cost. Many thanks
  9. Arog Augur

I am interested in getting a bag from you also. Ysaga, what is your character name that makes these. What is the cost so I can help donate to cover your cost. Can they be used by a 22 mage. I just returned to the game also.
  10. bigpapa Augur

11. Arog Augur

My character name is Blase 22 magician. Been working 12 hour shifts the last 7 nights. Plan on playing Saturday.
  12. Tomear1 New Member

My Name is Semolil (L34 Ranger)
    Many thanks for the useful advice