[ Exultant Inhabited Muhbis ]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oquni, Feb 5, 2019.

1. svann Augur

Is that Carlton after he found out someone is using his dance?
  2. p2aa Augur

Which raid is harder than RoS T2.2 pre nerf ? The last T3 raid ? Or your guild hasn't updated lavanet of the last kill ?
  3. Hekaton Augur

i can see a rise in subscription costs to offset this
  4. Nekk Augur

Do not Wait for Raidloot to update. Do the achs then max these accordingly. Make sure you do not have your augs equipped when they fully evolve to the next step or you will lose them and a petition might not get them back. Use magelo, look at the top profiles of warriors, for example, and look at the slots there. The items are literally 10-11k HEM when augged and insane ac.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Acheives are done, except hunter and I have no desire to ever set foot back in Kunark, that said there are only a few i'm missing from 3 zones in RoS missing a few more in EoK, but really really really don't want to go back! PoP hunter on the other hand was fun to go back and do and is finished. :) Travellers were done when the compass was introduced in 2014 all expansions since have been done as they were released, Champion all done when the expansions were current and collects I finished up a couple of weeks after TBL was released for the extra AAs.

Casters final evolves are bugged, so there is no magelos to check....unless players are telling fibs once again.
  6. Nekk Augur

Old content is pretty moot, so I can see that. However I'm pretty sure there's casters out there who have them fully evolved. If I find one I'll link it.
  7. Nekk Augur

8. Nekk Augur

It is hard to find caster stuff as I'm assuming most of them didnt bypass the lockouts for themselves like the tanks definitely did.
  9. Nekk Augur

I just realized those are not fully evolved, but I believe a fix is incoming next patch.
  10. Lianeb Augur

That is a very broad claim that is also false.
  11. Nekk Augur

It is very broad and while I'm sure not everyone did I am sure some did it, they always do.
  12. svann Augur

If you mean the TT HA its already been said that that is accepted playstyle, and Im sure casters drop mission and reget just like tanks do. Anyone that has the dps to blow through it is likely doing that.
  13. lancelove Augur

This is really off topic now....
  14. Whulfgar Augur

So.. rather then say some did.. just throw a wide net.. an imply all did eh ?

Some kind a special.. tell you what..
  15. Ryak Augur

When you make design decisions like this, do you consider the impact on progression servers which will have 1/4 of the time per expansion (or less)?

This also relates interestingly to the supposedly upcoming announcement on how UF+ expansions will work going forward on progression.
  16. Ruven_BB Augur

Then the folks that help their guildmates get gear but don't get it themselves are going to get disinterested and quit, speeding up the folks that lose interest and stop playing.

While it sounds cool, its not a great idea for the health of the game, especially on next expansion where folks with the best item, upgrade their last best items that others didn't get, with the new and best item again.

And this runs completely different than how the game has worked in the past, turning knobs on what has made the game successful is really dangerous.

Ruven
  17. Brohg Augur

The lack of égalité in Fu World Order's particular loot system isn't Ngreth's fault, or even his business.
    Sancus and yepmetoo like this.
  18. svann Augur

Clarify?
    Seems like everyone will need gear all the way to the end of the expac-year. There will not come a time when 2/3 of the guild has everything they want and is just showing up for dkp. Always wanting something better is a good thing.
  19. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Yep.

DKP I'm assuming? Or worse, DKP that doesn't get deflated regularly?

Glad I'm in a guild that awards loot.
  20. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

To clarify Mhubis are 276 currency. There are 8 raids. So from now until, say, November, if you raid once a week and clear everything, that is 38 weeks of raids, or 304 raids or 3040 currency or 11 muhbis gear just from currency. Plus the 304 from raids, so 60 people in raid force = another 5, or 16 from raids, with another 6 weeks to go before the next expansion drops and assuming you have 0 currency and 0 muhbis now (and if you're not close to clearing all events within 3 weeks of now, especially with the nerfs coming next patch, you don't belong in this conversation anyway).

Add in GMM gear that is better in some slots, and yes, you should easily be fully geared up in any reasonably competitive raid guild.