Coirnav: Sleeper's Tomb

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Kahna Augur

Doubtful, they were pretty aggresive about banning any account even remotely associated with him back then. Far more likely if it “vanished” it’s because it is sitting on a banned account somewhere. That being said I don’t really care what Mabbu does internal to his guild, though training other people so they can’t kill an open world mob and his guild can is most definitely putting his guild’s need first.
  2. Coirnav Augur

Mabbu never managed a guild or guild bank on agnarr. He raid led for addictions during part of classic.
  3. versair Journeyman

This. SO much of this. I for one would love the opportunity to be able to buy come luclin weapons and items from 1.0 ST for alts. Not 1 of the only 3 on the entire server that exist. Yall can ruin your own fun if you want. We will still chug along and continue to down as many open world targets as we can. You are literally only ruining your OWN fun on this server by awakening sleeper. But do as you will. If you think by you screwing the rest of the server over, you are in the least bit impacting RI, then you are quite delusional.

Also kahna...i believe the saying is with Cheerios, not cornflakes? :p
  4. Glykus Journeyman

Deleting ST 1.0 is hardly ruining the server, although it may go a long way towards getting rid of certain cancerous guilds who are reliant on tradable items.
  5. Hels New Member

All I got from this is Mabbu trying to downplay how bad he wants SoDs by saying they're not that great and trying desperately to come across as some saint of the server in an effort to deter the guilds who are banding together to wake the Sleeper immediately.

Don't think you fooled anyone.
  6. versair Journeyman

On a scale of 1-10....how likely is it that by waking up sleeper will make RI disappear?

Please say 10 so that the rest of everyone can see how delusional you are 0_0
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Are you really talking about yourself in the 3rd person?
    Boze, TakeMeSeriously and Bobbybick like this.
  8. Fumi-chan Augur

Mabbu has been suspended and/or banned on several TLPs for various infractions, some highlights:

- Krosino (aka gambling) with krono and not paying people who won
    - RMT
    - Third party programs
    - Exploiting game mechanics

I'm all for giving folks second chances but when you get to #4 and #5 most get tired of the BS. Making a thread pretending to leave the Sleeper up for the good of the server is factually inaccurate when your actions have demonstrated that what you do is for your own enrichment, not others.

Don't care what happens with Sleeper 1.0 and if it's woken or not. Frankly you brought this on yourself. Until your actions in game match what you post on the forums then players will continue to call you out on your lies.
  9. Coirnav Augur

I brought what on myself? I’m merely saying we won’t be the ones to ruin ST1.0 for the server and I’m extending an olive branch that benefits everyone. You wouldn’t be happy unless I said “ we are not going to wake the sleeper or ever enter sleepers tomb at all you can all have it all to yourselves!”

Wake up lol
  10. Glykus Journeyman

We'll see there won't we though........champ.
  11. Kahna Augur

Please tell me you don’t really think that a guild of 100+ people was all just hanging around so they could RMT a couple of ST 1.0 drops. That all of them have been solely working up to this moment?

You are apparently dead set on ruining it for the rest of us, and nothing anyone says will sway you from your self-righteous path.

You do you honey.
  12. versair Journeyman

Some people just wanna see the world burn i guess. You have now become everything that you say you are trying to fix. Goodjob!
  13. WokeSleeper New Member

There are about 35 of us that are going to wake the Sleeper within the first few days, unless someone beats us to it. We can't match FE's timeline of doing so on Agnarr because of the release time, but we will be waking it. I actually wouldn't mind if someone beats us to it, tbh.

Good luck!
  14. Stramgar New Member

That's not how it was on Phinny, the awakening script didn't work in instances. Did they fix it?
  15. Hels New Member

Pro-tip for RI/Mabbu's next TLP run, try not acting like a band of thugs/bullies for nearly 6 months straight, then think you're going to fool the server into forgetting it all so you can get SoDs to sell.

PS - Giving away Child's Tears and using that as an example of your "kindness" is pretty fail also. Orc Pawn Picks are rarer than that. When you start giving away Green Dragon Scales or something along those lines, you might begin to fool people at that point.
  16. Jalen007 Lorekeeper

On Lockjaw, there were no instances. Faceless got in ST 1.0 pretty quickly, and then started a guild rotation with Dead Halfling Society once they had enough members keyed (2 to 1 because of guild sizes). I believe there were five or six guilds in the rotation by the time SoL expansion hit (was an equal rotation at this point). I believe SoV opened around May and the Awakening date eventually ended up being in January, nine months later. Anyone that had an ST key was encouraged to join the server raid night to wake it. While the script is broken, it was a very exciting night, just to be able to say you were there for a one time thing.

Faceless did the opposite on Agnarr.

I think everyone assumes that RI expects to get all open world STs. However, if the general consensus is that the server wants to keep ST 1.0 in the original state, an open world rotation schedule should be created. If RI agrees to an open world rotation, and respects it, there is no reason to wake the sleeper. SoV has a huge number of raid targets on an accelerated schedule, no single guild wants to sit in ST when there are so many other places to be. A rotation would allow for instance clears and an additional OW clear every week or two. Maybe the larger guilds that can raid out of their set raids times should post their desire for being in a OW ST rotation?

As for SoDs, they do not grown on trees. Hraashna can drop up to three in a single kill, but he often drops zero. I think our average over time was 0.7 SoDs per kill and sometimes we would go three kills with none.

Warders respawn every 2.5 days or so, but they do have a large window. Typically rotations are based on three days and the guild raiding ST on their night needs to be done before the 72 hour window closes. Not all guilds will be in the open world rotation because they have very small raiding windows, which only allow them to do their own instance.

So only real question is, will RI agree to an open world rotation? If the answer is no, then just wake the sleeper and be done with it.
  17. Fumi-chan Augur

Yes it was fixed. Waking the Sleeper means it's woken in instances as well.
  18. taliefer Augur

its alot easier for a "rotation" to happen when its two guilds, than when its upwards of 7. considering it was faceless who broke the classic rotation on lockjaw when that was the case, i wouldnt exactly hold them up as a shining example of how to share.
  19. Coirnav Augur

Would you like the guild to stop what they are doing and hand hold you through your characters personal progression through each expansion? We have an app process for that!

www.RelentlessInsomnia.com if interested!
  20. WokeSleeper New Member

Again.

The Sleeper will be woken within days.

There will be no "rotations", as most of us know they would not be honored.

All No Drop 1.0 loot will be destroyed or given to classes that can use the gear.

Enjoy Velious!