Coirnav: Sleeper's Tomb

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Aug 2, 2018.

1. That0neguy Augur

You are doing RI a favor then. They will have more loot from ST then anyone else regardless of when it is awoken. So either way you are hurting guilds who need more chances at the loot or you drive the price up on that loot. Where is the downside to RI in that?
  2. Cupie1 Journeyman

Original Gangster Clubs strikes again!
  3. Atabishii Elder

RI wants to keep it open as long as possible for RMT purposes. Letting them have it for a few days will only allow them minimum possibility of ST rmt loot. I'm sure they will be making plans to non-stop train the area to try and prevent but they'll give up eventually, all degenerate trainers always do.

I haven't played on phinny since PoP. Good meme bro.
  4. taliefer Augur

the sleeper could stay asleep for all of velious, and it wouldnt be a blip on the radar to the amount of RMT that goes on on TLPs. the only people that think waking the sleeper "sticks it to" anyone, are RMT crusaders who need something to stoke their ego.
  5. versair Journeyman

I love all these people who have the theory and mindset of "you are in a top guild on a server, therefor you RMT"

Way to go! you've learned how to stereotype! And poorly if I may say so.
  6. Numzan Augur

I dont really care, most of you here speaking have screwed this server up anyways. Not everyone is doing RMT and cares...
  7. taliefer Augur

i keep hearing how Coirnav is screwed up, but yet to see it. its just like Phinny was, just with less overall players, but still a quite healthy population. Coirnav is literally Phinny Jr. i expect it to remain that way untill the next TLP comes out, likely the 20th anniversary. it was unimaginative yes, but its a fine server.
  8. Fumi-chan Augur

You're right, Coirnav is a fun little distraction. But if you think Coirnav is anything like Phinny I have a bridge to sell you. Phinny had way more competition for starters and a better top guild. The fact RI is about to get pushed around by others is indicative of this fact.

If you guys were smart you'd lock down every OW target that drops a ST key so nobody can pull the rug out from under you. This makes it incredibly difficult for other guilds to catch you on ST keys since they're largely relegated to instance only. But you'll likely miss many OW ST keys and as a result prove what most of us have known already, that you're only top because nobody feels like doing OW content anymore. The moment someone does, you're toast.
  9. Rickmorty New Member

All the internet thugs on this thread are cute.
  10. Hels New Member

From what I can tell, a few guilds are working together to wake him to stick it to RI. If they get their keys in instances, a few guilds can come together and probably wake it within a day. They wouldn't need open world.

I totally approve.
  11. Numzan Augur

If that was true, and maybe so... its the fault of those involved that created this. Its what you get for jacking crap from others, and stepping all over them. Deserves them right i say.
    Hels likes this.
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Know what's a neat thing you can do? Sneak behind the gnome in the library and spawn like 50+ of those named drakes over a couple hours. Makes open world real interesting.
    Boze and doah like this.
  13. Boze TLP complaint factory

I've never understood the obsession with the SoD. It's not BiS in Velious for anyone. Maybe arguably for warrior for the agro proc in offhand? Even then, agro's barely an issue at all on TLP. Sleepers 2: WOKE loot is better for just about every piece.
  14. versair Journeyman

Again, I'm totally failing to see how this negatively impacts RI, and not the server? "stick it to RI" makes me laugh. We're going to continue to raid what targets are available. You are only making it so that you (aka the rest of the server) cannot get any loot out of the instances. Or OW if you beat us in OW...

I should add, because many of you will misinterpret it...

I'm not trying to convince you to not wake sleeper. My whole point is that is legit DOESNT matter if you wake him or not. I'm just trying to point out how many of you are for a lack of better term...stupid? You are not making a whole lot of sense as to your reasoning and motivations for doing this. Waking sleeper literally changes nothing. keeping him asleep can ONLY benefit the server as a whole.
  15. Atabishii Elder

There are always innocent casualties in war.
  16. Stramgar New Member

This thread is based on a post from your guild leader pleading with guilds not to wake it and giving reasons why it does matter...
  17. versair Journeyman

I'm not my guild leader 0_0

I'm only speaking for myself

Also, he was merely saying we will not be waking sleeper. if it's awoken, its because someone else on the server wants to be a jerk. We won't be the jerks.
  18. Coirnav Augur

I'm glad to see this conversation continuing in my absence today!

So far we have:

- an army of trolls from Phinny posting...because their server is dead and there is literally nothing important happening there to discuss.

- a confirmed fake Atabishi account posing as him.. lol

- threats to wake the sleeper anonymously from 2-4 posters which claim to be in guilds which have officer or higher ranked players that have publicly denied their desire for the sleeper to be woken up early on.

Yeah, this is all pretty much what I expected to happen by starting this thread lol. You guys don't disappoint!

Looking forward to opening night!
  19. taliefer Augur

its almost exactly like Phinny. i played on Phinny from the day it launched, until the day Coirnav launched. the two servers and the rhetoric involved on each are near identical. Coirnav just isnt as populated, which is hardly a slight since Phinny was the most successful TLP to date.

there is nothing comparable in post awakened sleeper to SoDs, salindrites, gnome masks, and monk robes. the loot in post awakened sleeper is all "meh". but in the grand scheme of things its a minor issue. My preference, and im sure many others if they put aside the ridiculous concept of "Stick it to RI," would be to leave it in the sleeping state. i dont really care WHO does the opening, as there is no prestige involved at this point. its going to be awakened at some point, because its not exactly hard to do so.
  20. King Dog New Member

Phinigel has more guilds clearing all content in era than Coirnav (14 vs 7). They also have real guilds that compete. Even the guild you rage quit over a quarm bracer (lol) is still going strong. They are moving into The Buried Sea Aug 15th. No other TLP has ever been healthy for so long.

Your insecurity is showing.

We're all very aware you RMT'd your characters and fled in shame to a new server without competition because, as you've proven over and over again, you cannot hang.

The Mabbu cycle knows no end.

RMT/Cheat/Embarrass yourself > Rage Quit > RMT your characters > Flee to new server > Repeat

[IMG]
    monkypowah likes this.