Stop Allowing Transfers to FV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by haaaalp, Jul 22, 2018.

1. kizant Augur

The price of Krono on FV has been pretty steady for a while now. Not sure what some people are referring to. They were getting closer to 5m over 6 months ago and now they're back down to 4.3m or so. It's been around this price for a year or so now? Maybe longer. I forget.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Here is the issue and that is players from servers like FV take their kronos to other servers and sell them in general and then turn around and rebuy them for cheaper playing the reseller game. Since you can't stop this from happening you can't get upset when it happens on your server too. Every server I imagine has some random show up and try to milk the economy dry of high end resources. There is nothing special about FV that says you guys should be exempt from the same issues every server deals with.
    snailish likes this.
  3. fortuneteller Augur

You cannot cherry pick what you want and what you dont want, its all in the same package.

Just like people come and sell items, people also comes and buy items.

Everything balance on what people are willing to pay If people willing to pay high, then prices go up and other way around.
  4. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

OP = and likely a end game raider or perhaps even guild leader from namethatsheethole server who just lost a guildie who quit and who came to FV to sell off.

Dont believe me, go on twitch and watch some of these mouth breathing psychopaths *cough cazic* moan about how bad they have it.... blah blah. Listen\watch a little longer, if you can stomach it, and you'll see why any normally adjusted person wouldn't listen to supposedly grown adults talk to each other like 13 year old arguing on the playground.

At the end of the day, as I have said repeatedly, all they have more than the average player is playtime.... not skillz.
  5. divirgmar Lorekeeper

I heard you can make more money on Brekt
  6. haaaalp Augur

lawls, this response is 100% FailFish
    Reynen likes this.
  7. Axel Furry Hats OP

I don't mind people coming to this server selling their raid gear. Makes the server more populated.

The price of Kronos going up is just bound to happen anyways. They go up and down. This time they are going up (I suspect) because of the reward DB is giving gold members. But, Krono prices fluctuate largely over the course of a year, and right now its the time of the year that they are high. A couple months ago, people were buying Oromo in bazaar for 2 mil during a Krono sale. A few months before that Kronos were 5 mill.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

FV krono prices go up every single time that there's a scare from Daybreak. Here's a few examples

1) Daybreak's Ownership Scandal that happened a few months back increased the krono prices because people thought the game was going to end.

2) When they stopped account to account transfers and started banning everyone who bought an account/transfered a character off a purchased account onto their own, krono prices went up.

3) When Daybreak banned dozens of people for not setting up Two Step Account Authentication, raised krono prices.

4) And now most recently with the Third Party Cheat Software announcement, people are scared that they're going to be banned so krono prices went up yet again.

I don't think it has anything to do with people transfering to FV to sell gear. It has to do with people getting scared and panicy and trying to "offload" their crap before the game ends or they're banned.
  9. NeverPayForLag Augur

Can anybody explain the logic in this thread?

Transfers are bugged since a year (as complains go in another thread, they do not work and there is no ETA for it).
    Changing server from Firiona Vie back does not work (as for the policy of DGB).
    There is a limit transfers in time and amount.

So how do you want to manage getting your Krono/Money back to another server when it is not working? What is the complaint?

And why does somebody gets a ban for having no 2-step-authentification which is really sometimes annoying as other "protection" methods to enter this forum...?!?
  10. Gialana Augur

Transferring characters from one account to another does not currently work. As far as I know, transferring a character from one server to another (where allowed) is still functional.

It's true that a character can't be transferred off the FV server, but Krono's are account-based, not inventory based. That means they can be acquired on one server and sold under a different character on the same account on a different server, or even a different game (such as EQII).
    Reynen likes this.
  11. Raltar Augur

I remember when you used to transfer to another server, you lost everything you had. When did that change?
  12. NeverPayForLag Augur

Thanks for that - that was new to me.