I'm out, later Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Critt, Jul 25, 2018.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

In retrospect, Coirnav was great for Agnarr. The population took a small hit, almost entirely comprised of toxic krono farmers.
    Shanarias likes this.
  2. monkypowah Elder

I cannot argue with that #fact.
  3. Critt Augur

Aww apparently I hurt someone's feelings at some point, I don't believe it's Trenaur as he's never struck me as a coward who would make a fake forum account to say something he thought, so I can only guess it's someone who I upset at some point but they are such a punk that even the anonymity of their real toon name wasn't enough to hide behind lol. Sorry I got bored and decided to stop playing best of luck to you whoever you are.
    Tepin likes this.
  4. Owch Crotchety SOB

JFC how did a seemingly harmless goodbye post turn into another TLP versus live s***show. Some people make Amtrak look good.

Good luck Critt, I don't know you but I wish you well.
    Critt likes this.
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

Just want to step in to confirm this post was not made by Tepin (or the "actual" Trenaur), and has been taken care of.
  6. Critt Augur

Thank you Roxxlyy
  7. Kahna Augur

Both Phinny and Agnarr "whined" just as much as the folks on Coirnav are. Or do I need to dig up the Agnarr posts about the PoS giants from a few months ago? Every TLP had the same reaction when going through these expansions, and every future TLP will have the same reaction unless they fix it. I do find it amusing that you are basically incapable of posting on these forums without bashing Coirnav. I am curious how Coirnav hurt you so badly.
  8. monkypowah Elder

no they didn't. There is just "something" wrong about coirnav, you know it, I know it.. go ahead and kid yourself all you want.. the server "didn't hurt me badly" lol.. i quit it after like 2 weeks and went back to greener pastures after i saw the direction (or misdirection) it was going in at at 100mph. when its empty with just RI fighting amongst themselves you'll get it young padawan. Until then, I'd make some alts on other TLP's if I were you so you're not so far behind haha
  9. Tepin Journeyman

Thanks Roxxlyy and best of luck Critt, we hope to see you back one day!
  10. taliefer Augur

there most definitely was complaining about the VP key on phinny, just not as much because a picks of swamp would stay open indefinitely with just one person in them, so there was always multiple picks up churning out medallions.

Agnarr complained just as much as Coirnav about it, complete with similar screenshots of dozens of people stacked on the spawn point.
  11. Bolten_DA Augur

Lol, at the original post turning into a Coirnav vs previous tlps. Anyone have a new progression server idea while we are at it?
  12. Yawutokay Lorekeeper

the only thing they did was release coirnav too early.. and with very little notice. still plenty of krono farmers on agnarr
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Source: this guy is a reformed TLP brosef.

But for reals: TLP entitlement really is a glorious read on Forum Quest.
  14. Boze TLP complaint factory

Nerf lev over VP key pieces!?
    Dythan likes this.
  15. Stramgar New Member

Is this a new rule now? If someone has a name on Coirnav they can then claim that same name on the forums from someone else regardless of which other servers they use it on?
  16. Risiko Augur

It was pretty clear that the person in question was trying to insinuate that he was a specific individual from a specific server and guild.

Roxxly was just verifying that it was not that particular person.

That has nothing to do with claiming names on the forums.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

18. Stramgar New Member

Seems reasonable. I thought the "taken care of" and "actual person" meant the name was being transferred over but maybe I read too much into it.
  19. Glowerss Augur

There was complaining about the VP key on Phinny because the VP key on phinny was fundamentally and utterly messed up.

You're forgetting that the VP ground spawns for the first long while on Phinny were over 3 hour spawns.

AJ, Pained Soul, Rotting Skel were all super aggravating spawns for the most part.

And then that STUPID aqua goblin only spawning every what was it, 4-6 hours or some nonsense?

Coupled with the fact that Phinny had BY FAR the largest population of any TLP before or since.

People were complaining with good damn reason. VP keying on Phinny was absolutely TOXIC.

The complaining stopped once they halved the respawn time on ground spawns, boosted the spawn rate of stuff like rotting and pained, and made the aqua goblin spawn every what 20min or some such? If DBG had made those changes prior to Kunark coming out there would have been very very few complaints.
    taliefer likes this.
  20. jeskola pheerie

That is some highly unusual mod intervention. Roxxly clearly a member of said guild.