Share the Wealth

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Yimin Augur

Can we make it possible to share PP from any server on same account in shared bank ? This will spread the wealth around this IMO will increase Krono sales ! And just to be crystal clear only PP ....

YiMin
  2. Tiggold Augur

It might increase Krono sales. It might also decrease Heroic character creations, server transfers, and any other means players use to get goods from server to another.
  3. Yimin Augur

Only thing you can buy with PP you listed in is Krono . nothing else you mentioned can be bought with PP...
  4. Monkman Augur

Bad idea, I doubt they’ll ever introduce anything that makes it so you don’t have to buy a server transfer
  5. Yimin Augur

Krono out sell transfer token now and this will only increase once you can move PP around !!!

YiMin
  6. Tiggold Augur

No it won't I promise you. And I understand you can't buy those with platinum but for people who are transferring back and forth and what not, the pp is a secondary thought. You can get PP through Krono and I'm pretty sure that's how DB and the player base likes it. If you could transfer pp the prices on Krono would go down. A server that isn't flooded with wealthy players that suddenly becomes flooded pretty much crashes any markets people have set up.

And when that happens it won't be long before we start getting the "PP server transferring was ruined by hardcore raiders for the casual. Now I cant afford the Krono."
  7. Khat_Nip Meow

I don't do TLPs but I imagine their Krono costs (in PP) are significantly lower than Live. I can't imagine it being a good idea for someone to be able to share-bank 100Mpp (arbitrary number) to a toon on each of those servers and constantly buying up all the Kronos for a pittance.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am sure that they don't want you to be transferring plat from server to server to be able to buy krono on servers where they are the cheapest and sell them on servers where they are the most expensive. Not to mention what this would do to progression servers.
  9. Yimin Augur

So according to what you just said here the market will crash and Krono will go down ,then you claim Krono will be to expensive ? I myself think the free market will work itself out ...

YiMin
  10. gotwar Gotcharms

You can basically do this by purchasing Krono on your home server and selling it on the desired end server. Boom, instant currency transfer.

There is literally no reason to do this, both from Daybreak's perspective and ours.
    moogs likes this.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I think what was meant was that on servers where it was more expensive the price will drop and on servers where it is cheaper the price will rise. In the end there will be an equal price on all servers however average plat levels are not the same for all servers so what is cheap on one is expensive on another.
  12. Yimin Augur

Those on FV can use there PP to buy a Krono on Xegony ?

YiMin
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Only if krono are priced the same on both servers but I do think that this shouldn't happen.
  14. gotwar Gotcharms

Why would you want to do that, except to buy cheaper Krono on another server using the inflated currency from another server.

This thread makes no sense.
    Playful likes this.
  15. Yimin Augur

Makes perfect sense if you want to increase Krono sales !

YiMin
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If you play on FV there is no need to buy a krono on Xregony as you can buy them on FV and they both are the same in the end. Only reason to want to buy it on another server is because it is cheaper.
  17. Yimin Augur

Yes and whats wrong with that ?

YiMin
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And destroy the markets of all servers at the same time.
    Act of Valor, Yinla and gotwar like this.
  19. Arwyn-RoV Augur

I'd wager that Daybreak doesn't want to impact the server economies on TLP servers by doing this, and they get the same cash out of us when we buy a krono via their website regardless of the going platinum price on your server... Dev post saying "Working as Intended" in 3....2...1...
  20. Khat_Nip Meow

It doesn't make sense because Krono prices would increase enough to make them unattainable for people from the local population to buy because the sellers would know that people with their large bankrolls from other servers would come buy them up.