please clarify

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Thazager, May 27, 2018.

1. Thazager Journeyman

clicking the All access tab on main window, then view my membership info shows:
    (after logging in)

Reminder! Your next 500 DBC
    member reward expires:
    6/17/18 8:05:50 AM PDT

Does this mean that the 500 DBC is there only for that 1 month time and will disappear after, and the next month a different 500 will be available? The word "expires" is confusing in this reference.

I was thinking that if the player paid for the month, they would accumulate the DBC points from month to month. Then the player could get 1 of the more costly items.
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

It doesn’t stack, so you have to claim it or the 500 poofs and a new 500 appears to claim. You can also select three 25% exp potions instead when you click claim on it, but only the first time you click to claim it every month. The idea being you have to log in to get it, and maybe you will buy something, rather than just letting it accrue.
  3. Numzan Augur

Those XP pots are valued nicely for us and the 500sc points. I personally would like to have my potions back on the NEW tlp server returned back to the market so i can having fun once in awhile on an odd ball class setup.
  4. Defjam1 Journeyman

Simply put , if you stop logging in for 5 months you wont log in to 2500 dbc sitting there. Any month you don't log in, you lose the free 500 dbc. You yourself can save up all you want before spending it.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You CAN accumulate them each month to get expensive stuff.

You get this once a month on your bill date. You have 30 days to collect it or it will disappear. If you collect it each month by logging in and hitting claim and do not spend any of it then you will in say 10 months have 5000 DBC which you can spend in marketplace. It does not work for subscriptions offered in marketplace.

Once you collect it you will see a screen that will offer you 2 or 3 limited rewards you can buy. These offers only last 10 minutes or until you close the screen. Usually the potions are one offer and 2 prizes from a LON deck and sometimes a Heritage crate if those are going on.
  6. Thazager Journeyman

Thanks everyone.