Paying members

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pentharion, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Pentharion New Member

So, I certainly hope that there will be some form of suitable compensation for the completely ridiculous amount of downtime. 8-12 hours is considered normal for an update but to be unable to access it anytime I try for the better portion of a 24 period (including normal patch time) is completely unacceptable to paying customers. What will be done to rectify this situation? You have an obligation to your paying customers and I feel it is not being met with this downtime.
  2. Goodtimes Journeyman

3. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

Walter, is that you?

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Herf like this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Besides the .50 cents of lost time (insert usual arguments here), this could be a good time to offer something to the players more as a form of PR than compensation. Let's face it, this game doesn't get much press. Attract some attention folks!
    Leroc, Buktum and Pentharion like this.
  5. segap Augur

Coming from a "New Member" without the "all access" logo. At least post such complaints from a paid account...
    Leroc likes this.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

YEAH! Damn man. It's the ONLY day of the year I get to play. I want my money back and 50x XP for next year when I get to play! There better not be downtime then, or there will be hell to pay. Where is my lawyers number when I need it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Pentharion New Member

Or you can, sorry if I find it unacceptable.....internet tough guy. Go troll someone else
  8. Pentharion New Member

I have a paid account, but thanks. If I chose to have it labeled as "New Member" and not as "All access" I can do so. I have been an on again off again players since Kunark originally released. Your opinion about how my posting account looks is immaterial to what is being discussed
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

What would you consider fair compensation?
  10. Pentharion New Member

No one said anything about suing troll, so go back under your rock. If I pay for days of access, I expect days of access. To be down a day, for what I consider to be an unnecessary amount of time (and it is), is not acceptable any way you slice it.
    Danure likes this.
  11. Pentharion New Member

Not asking for much at all. A day added to all access, or bonus exp potions in game, or something. I am not asking for a free month of play or anything ridiculous, just something reasonable.
  12. Goodtimes Journeyman

who is the Troll? Have ya read your post.
  13. Pentharion New Member

My post isnt a troll but a reasonable request. You might want to learn what a troll is in reference to statements
  14. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

OH I totally want a Siren merc for both me and my box . :)
  15. RandyLahey Elder

So go put in a petition to get a 50 cent check reimbursed. Also, please let us know what you get for a response :p
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

*sniff, sniff*

I weep for thee.
  17. monegames Journeyman

Funnily enough if this were a f2p mobile game, they would compensate all accounts for the disruption and it would usually be quite nice compensation.
    Pentharion likes this.
  18. Pentharion New Member

Did I mention a check reimbursement? Sure didn't. Go file this under failed troll attempt.
    Danure likes this.
  19. Pentharion New Member

I wish you luck in that as I am not looking at anything like that. Just something that shows they give a damn about the paying customers. An extra day added to All Access or free exp pots (or one with several charges). Not asking for the moon here folks.

Danure likes this.
  20. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

I could get behind this. I pay $10 a month for 30 days access to 6 games. That’s 180 days of playing, or 18 cents per game, per day. I take cashier’s check, or DBG.